I have stayed at this property at least six times, the first within months of when it opened. The owner/manager and staff are the best asset and the hot breakfast is plentiful and well managed. The indoor pool and hot tub are nice assets but when the hotel is full they are too small and because they close at 9 PM there is little chance for adults to get in the water. The most disappointing thing for me this visit was that although the rates reflect the demand for this property, the rooms are pretty much un-renovated since the hotel opened. The carpet is worn, the tub didn't drain property, and then when the drain was fixed could not be used as a bathtub. The iron stopped working entirely. The bed sagged a bit and the bed skirt had shrunk up to reveal the boxspring. The grout around the tub and the inside rim of the toilet were disgustingly stained. At these rates I expect a room that has been renovated and maintained. There are too many newly built or renovated hotels in York to consider this property only 20 miles away a good value..
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Sleep well in our comfortable beds and enjoy a complimentary hot breakfast in the morning. Located in beautiful Lancaster County and just 7.5 miles from the Downtown Convention Center. We're right off of Prospect Road Exit on Route 30 making all central PA attractions an easy drive. Thanks for traveling and we hope to see you soon! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travel Republic (UK), Expedia, Hotels.com, Choice Hotels and Booking.com so you can book your Comfort Inn Lancaster County reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Comfort Inn Lancaster County Hotel Columbia
- Comfort Inn Columbia
- Columbia Comfort Inn
- Comfort Inn Lancaster County Columbia, PA