This hotel is clean outside and inside, but dont stay on the first floor. The humidity and the smell of the pool is there. We had room 101 and found 1 cricket on the floor, an other one was stuck somewhere behind the bath. Humidity bugs were travelling on the bathroom floor. The bathroom is "special" because you have the toilet and the bath in one room, the sink is outside with the hairdryer. So, there is only a hook to put your clothes when you take your shower. The breakfast is minimal compare to other Comfort Inn I have been to. Yes, the building is new, but the lay out is different from other Comfort Inn. You can find better if you go further (Lancaster). I don't understand why they have put us on the first floor, considering that the hotel was almost empty. To got to room 101 we had to past in front of washer and dryer, vending machines, all the way to the end of the corridor.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Sleep well in our comfortable beds and enjoy a complimentary hot breakfast in the morning. Located in beautiful Lancaster County and just 7.5 miles from the Downtown Convention Center. We're right off of Prospect Road Exit on Route 30 making all central PA attractions an easy drive. Thanks for traveling and we hope to see you soon! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Choice Hotels, Travel Republic (UK), Booking.com, Expedia, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com, Hotels.com, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, Cancelon, 5viajes2012 S.L. and HotelQuickly so you can book your Comfort Inn Lancaster County reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Comfort Inn Lancaster County Hotel Columbia
- Comfort Inn Columbia
- Columbia Comfort Inn
- Comfort Inn Lancaster County Columbia, PA