“Very good surf and turf.”

Concordville Inn Restaurant
Reserve with OpenTable
Concordville Inn Restaurant is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Price range: US$30 - US$30
Cuisines: American
Good for: Business meetings, Local cuisine
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: Route 322
Utah
“Very good surf and turf.”
Reviewed 14 May 2014

Nice, private dining area with very good food and very attentive service. There was nothing that I disliked.

Visited April 2014

“Two thumbs down!”
Reviewed 2 May 2014 via mobile

This was a huge disappointment! We had a dinner reservation for a party of 10. It took the waitress over 40 minutes to approach the table to tell us the specials. At that point we were ready to order our appetizers which surprised her. 35 minutes later, when our appetizers finally arrive, she then took our dinner order. Now, it is after 8 PM and we are very hungry! After waiting an hour, our food arrived to the table. I ordered a simple Chicken Caesar Salad. It was horrible. How do you mess up a chicken Caesar salad? Drench it in so much salad dressing that it wilts the lettuce and disguises the flavor of the chicken. Several people got the Crab Cakes. The Concordville Inn is known for their Crab Cakes? Also not to edible. They had a strong fishy taste and odor.
The total dinner took three hours. Service was extremely slow and food was not good at all! The waitress never asked why some of us hadn't eaten our dinners. She just brought us to-go containers. I just couldn't wait to get home.

Lancaster, Pa.
“Good ole Concordville Inn....”
Reviewed 14 March 2014

Comfy, warm and cozy, great service, lots of different rooms to dine in (including the bar area) and of course good, well prepared food.

My wife and I dined again at the Concordville Inn on our way back from Fla and the Phila airport. It is always a welcoming sight.

We both shared an excellent Caesar salad and each had their heart warming chicken/orzo soup - yum. She had flounder which was excellent and I had a new dish they just introduced which was a grilled veal chop - it was superb.

Go to the Concordville and you too will surely say it is very good and dependable time after time. I can recommend this nice Inn/restaurant to you.

• Visited March 2014
Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
“Good meal and cozy atmosphere”
Reviewed 12 February 2014

Excellent service. Great cosmo martini. Liked that I could walk right back to my hotel room too. Love the comfortable casual elegance and the piano player in the dining room too.

Visited February 2014
USA
“Favorite Brunch Spot”
Reviewed 17 January 2014

Okay, this will be a little challenging, because I've had various experiences at Concordville Inn, so I want to be fair with my comments. The Sunday brunch is very nice if you are seated in the large dining room, with the buffet set up in the center of the room. This is not always the case. Sometimes, the diners are seated in the smaller area with the buffet assembled in a more narrow "porch" area. That makes navigating around the buffet (especially when it's crowded) more difficult. Fortunately, when we visited this past Christmastime, it was set up in the large dining room and everything was lovely. The food on the buffet is so great that the only thing about which to complain is how full you are when you finish eating and waddle out.

Of particular note are the crab cakes, the prime rib, the omlette/eggs benedict bar, and the table with the literally dozens of various salads. Oh wait! And the continuously flowing mimosa fountain! The only comment there would be that the glasses are too small. The service has always been wonderful. One year I wrote to the manager expressing disappointment with the set-up of the buffet and he wrote me a lovely letter of apology and enclosed a gift card, which was extremely professional and generous. From that point on, everything has been great.

We look forward to many more visits to Concordville Inn.

• Visited December 2013