“Just Sleep Motel”
Review of Just Sleep Motel

Just Sleep Motel
We can't find prices for this hotel
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this hotel, but we can search other options in Conneaut Lake
Just Sleep Motel
Ranked #2 of 5 Hotels in Conneaut Lake
Greensburg, Pennsylvania
“Just Sleep Motel”
Reviewed 26 September 2011

We have a group of guys who hunt in the Conneaut Lake area. About 3 to 4 times a year we stay at Just Sleep. The rooms are always clean, the owners accommodate late arrivals, the location is convenient, and the rates are reasonable. We have been staying there for quite a few years now. When we first started going to that area we started staying the chain hotels in Meadville but the 10 mile drive got old real fast. So we decided that we needed to look around in Conneaut Lake and find something closer to the farm we hunt and also closer to the establishments we visited in the evenings. We checked out everyplace around the lake that advertised rooms. Some people didn’t want us, some places the heat didn’t work, and one place really smelled bad. We found Just Sleep and have been really happy with them and will continue to stay there.

Room Tip: They have different types of rooms to fit different needs. Single and two bed rooms as well as effic...
  • Stayed May 2011, travelled with friends
3 Thank Brad H

Business
Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room Tips
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
Winter Haven, Fl.
Reviewed 20 September 2011

My wife and I stayed there in Sept. 2011. What a disaster. Motorcycles coming and going at all times of the night. Oil field workers moving in at out at 11 and 12 in the middle of the night. And the owner lady coming to clean and doing all kinds of stuff to prepare the room while we tried to sleep in the next door unit. We paid for a week and had to leave and go to another motel just to get some sleep. Its amazing to me who some people will rent to just to make a buck yet at the same time drive others away. We ask the owner lady the next day what the trouble was and she got very surley and dismissive of the whole situation. The lady owner got 2 days of my rent becaus we had to leave because of the noise. We would recommend that no one else stay at this motel unless you like noise and an lady with an attitude

• Stayed September 2011, travelled as a couple
justsleepmotel, Owner at Just Sleep Motel, responded to this review, 25 September 2011
This gentleman called and made a reservation for 5 days. In order to help wkeep his costs down, I offered him a weekly rate as that would give him 2 nights at no charge. I also told him that there would be a motorcycle event occuring during the stay. He made the reservation for 5 nights and I did go ahead and give him the weekly rate instead of the nightly rate which provided him a significant discount even if he stayed only the 5 days (Weeday rate for 5 nites even though he was staying over a special event weekend). They had checked in on a Thursday and at that time informed me they would be staying for the 7 nights. On Sunday morning, there was a guest who checked into the room next door. They were there for a two night stay. According to the gentleman who made the complaint the night they checked out, they packed there car and made noise as they were leaving for work at 10pm. The following morning, he came to the office asking specific question about he guest, it is against our policy to discuss other guests, but I did tell him they would not be back and I did make a note not to re-rent to this person. He did not seem upset at that time and since the guest he had questions about had already checked out I did not think it was necessary to make any other change. He made no other complaint during his stay and so I did not know that he was so upset about this until I received a threatening and abusive email from him demanding a refund for the last two days of their stay.

As soon as I received the e-mail, I contacted him agreed to give him the refund for te two days (even though it is against our policy for discounted rates) and offered him a room upgrade with a discount if they would return at a future time. He was dismissive to my attempts to make any ammends and hung up the phone which ended our communication. As the gentleman is elderly and I did not want to increase his agitation, I did not recontact him. I did send him the refund the same day by Priority Mail so that there would be no delay in his receiving it. I do find it interesting that after he received a discounted rate he extended his stay then left on the original date of departure without making a complaint until he returned home and then demanaded a refund for the days that were really bonus days. PLEASE NOTE I DID MAKE A REFUND. BUT I DID NOT KNOW THERE WAS ANY PROBLEM UNTIL I RECEIVED HIS THREATENING AND INFLAMMATORY E-MAIL!!! We make every attempt to resolve problems during any guests stay! I would ask that you not use this as an indication of our facility or our staff. Thank you!

Travellers are raving about these Conneaut Lake hotels

pittsburgh pa
Reviewed 20 August 2010

I had a reservation for 2 months and they called to inform me the night before my arrival at 8:40 pm and stated they did not have a room available. They resevationist was extremely rude on the phone even when I called for a reservation. Would never book a room there.

• Stayed August 2010, travelled with family
2 Thank razayes
justsleepmotel, Owner at Just Sleep Motel, responded to this review, 26 November 2010
The reservation had to be cancelled due to an unexpected plumbing problem. I was not sure it could be corrected and did not want her to arrive and not have a room available. Attempted to provide her with alternatives but she was not receptive to that. Very difficult to deal with someone when they are screaming and yelling and will not allow you to even speak.

In retrospect, I would do the same as opposed to having someone arrive with no room available. We try to always provide a quality product for a reasonable price but unforeseen circumstances do pop up periodically.
New Castle, Pennsylvania
Reviewed 22 June 2010

My husband and I stayed there the first time for just the convenience there to where we were going to an event at the Fallowfield Fire Dept. We found it very comfortable. We had a hair dryer a small fridge, and a microwave. That was all we needed. The price was also very good. The owner ws there and very friendly and courteous to us. This year we went to the same fire hall for another event and stayed there again by choice this time because we had a very nice room then and again this time.Once again we will be going to the fire hall again in Oct. and I am going to book our room there as soon as I get the date of their next event. I would recommend this hotel to anyone and everyone so long as I can get our room in Oct.LOL.Sincerely Sharon and Clint from New Castle, Pa

• Stayed October 2009, travelled as a couple
5 Thank cookieweezie
Pittsburgh
Reviewed 20 May 2009

The Just Sleep Motel is conveniently located on Route 6 and not far from Conneaut Lake. We had a queen-size room located next to the office. When we received the room key, we were also given the remote control to the tv. The room had a small fridge, microwave, coffee maker and sink. Bathroom was a nice size and had a hair dryer. Unfortunately, there were only mini-blinds on the windows. With bright lights right outside the room, the room was never dark, which (for me) made it difficult to sleep. The room was $59. No comp breakfast.

7 Thank maxtonio
Holiday Inn Express Meadville
Quality Inn Meadville
Quality Inn Meadville
#3 of 5 in Meadville

Been to Just Sleep Motel? Share your experiences!