“Excellent food and excellent service”
Review of Stone Rose

Stone Rose
Reserve with OpenTable
Stone Rose is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #1 of 83 Restaurants in Conshohocken
Price range: US$30 - US$30
Cuisines: American
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: 9th Avenue
Description: The StoneRose Restaurant strives to be Conshohocken's destination for inspired cuisine focusing on the bounty of quality seasonal ingredients right from our backyard in southeastern Pennsylvania. In addition to our lunch and dinner menus, we offer a beer list featuring the best local craft brews, Conshohocken's finest wine list and perfectly created cocktails.
Reviewed 18 March 2014

A friend and I stumbled across this restaurant and fell in love with it. The food and the service were both spectacular. I highly recommend the chipwich dessert.

Reviewed 4 March 2014

Great spot! Always my pick for a special lunch. My hands-down favorite is the grilled cheese and tomato soup. They always have yummy specials, though. Great beer selection. I've not been there for Sunday brunch yet, but the menu looks amazing.

Reviewed 25 February 2014

First time dining at the restaurant on a Sunday night and the place is small but quiant. I arrived at the bar before my date and the bartender was not friendly at all. Last I checked the Restaurant industry is still customer service industry as well. Now on to the food...My date and I both ordered salads, I ordered the crab, avocado, and red pepper salad...it was tremendous. The price point I believe was 14 dollars not cheap but it truely was a delious salad. The other MAIN thing that would bring me back to this restauarnt is the drink menu looks spectucular I tried the Moscow Mule a mixture of ginger beer, smirfoff vodka, and lime juice...it was delicious. Bill for 2 salads, and 2 drinks for the entire meal followed by there chipwich desert was around 65 dollars....if had ordered entrees would have surely been closer to 140. I would go back here for drinks only....also a quick review of the chipwich sandwich....2 HUGE cookies with chocolate fudge drizzled on it and great vanilla ice cream in between....one complaint is the cookies are very hard to break making it hard to eat the dessert unless you stab the cookie EXTREMELY hard which can look werid for first dates. Hope the review helps.

Reviewed 15 November 2013 via mobile

Went on a Thursday nite for a relaxing bite to eat. Service was good, the food was fresh and delicious and atmosphere relaxing. Generous wine pour and good management. Will definitely be going back again

Reviewed 25 October 2013

We stopped in for lunch because we were in the area and this place was recommended. Actually, this address is wrong, unless I am mistaken or they moved. We were actually on Butler Pike at 9th Street. Anyway, the place has a nice ambience, and if it was warm outside, we might have sat out. There is a long bar in as you enter and high hat tables for two (in this room) against the walls and along the window. There is another room behind this with tables for larger parties. And of course, you can eat at the bar. I ordered a pasta dish that had seasonal ingredients - figs, nuts, berries, etc. and WOW was it ever delicious!!! My husband had wrap with fresh sliced turkey, guacamole, bacon, and other interesting flavors, and he loved it. The server was pleasant, and the place was very comfortable. But most of all, the food was terrific.