“Great place, great food” 4 of 5 bubbles

El Limon
Ranked #3 of 82 Restaurants in Conshohocken
Cuisines: Mexican, Latin, Spanish
Good for: Cheap Eats, Child-friendly, Kids
Dining options: Dinner, After-hours, Lunch, Seating, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Conshohocken, Pennsylvania
“Great place, great food”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 6 April 2014 via mobile

We've been to El Limon a few times and the food is always good. The mole sauce is my favorite. The place is small and gets crowded, which I a the only negative. Staff is always friendly and helpful. They have some delicious flavored soda (Jarritos). Prices are very affordable and food comes out quick.

Visited March 2014

Brooklyn, New York
“Quick and yummy”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 15 March 2014

Take out, delivery and stay in.
We chose to take out, only because we had 2 active youngsters with us.
Tangy, spicy and yummy burritos.

Visited March 2014
Flourtown, Pennsylvania
“Quick Lunch”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 8 March 2014

I stopped in on a weekday for lunch. The place was busy and I sat at the counter which was really cool because you could watch them cook. It all looked really good. I had the 3 enchiladas, they had so many choices for stuffing them, but I chose cheese. I had the tomatillo sauce and they let you substitute extra rice for beans. Nice presentation. It was all excellent from the attentive waitress to quick tasty Mexican food. $10 for my lunch platter including a soda.

• Visited March 2014
Roslyn, PA
“Dont Judge a Book By It's Cover!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 17 February 2014

From the outside, El Limon didn't look like much, but it was highly recommended by my cousin, so I was optimistic. Upon entering, I noticed the sparse décor, industrial metal chairs, and dark particle board tables, and was still unsure. We were greeted with a smile and told we could step into the other section of the restaurant. Overall, it looks like they could seat maybe 25-30 people. Our table was clean, our server nice. We actually moved tables as we felt a draft from the one door, and they quickly came over to clean off the table we wanted to move to.

I ordered 2 individual tacos supreme style (steak & chicken tinga), and my cousin & I shared tortilla chips with guacamole & pico de gallo. My cousin got a chicken enchilada in mole sauce, which she said was very good. My tacos were excellent, and the pico was among the best I've had.

It was $16/each including tip, which I thought was very affordable. I did not have occasion to visit the restroom, so I cannot speak to the conditions.

I will definitely go back again!

• Visited February 2014
1 Thank KalsLoisLane
Clarendon Hills, Illinois
“Amazing Mexican Food”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 13 February 2014

You will find amazing, authentic Mexican food here. It is a bit of a hole in the wall establishment, but once I tasted the food, I could have cared less. You can get free margaritas with dinner!

• Visited February 2014