“Well rounded”
Review of Coyote Crossing

Coyote Crossing
Reserve with OpenTable
Coyote Crossing is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #20 of 84 Restaurants in Conshohocken
Price range: US$15 - US$27
Cuisines: Southwestern, Latin, Mexican
Good for: Groups, Bar Scene
Dining options: After-hours, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: 8th Street
Description: Amaizing Outdoor Dining area, Gourmet Authentic Mexican cuisine served in a beautiful ambiance with a full Mezcal bar. Over 20 years!! of Mexican Tradition in Pennsylvania
Reviewed 16 April 2014

Great place to hang especially when the weather gets warmer
Out door seating, great margaritas (available by the pitcher) tequila selection
Good food

Reviewed 4 March 2014

While this place was empty
On a week night
The staff was attentive and the salsa and chips yummy
Went to the bar where the only other couple was seated to see what beers were on draft and bartender recommended a great draft beer
We were seated and our waiter was very prompt when serving
And left us to our dinner date until we waved him over to get our check
A little pricey on the food
As it all went up since last visit
But good overall

Reviewed 7 January 2014

outside dinning is a better experience , food upscale service was normal. small bar area and very small bathroom

Reviewed 31 October 2013

The outside patio is awsum - fake fountains and all. Only complaint is that the tables have low hanging bars that you knock your knees into. All is forgiven, however, because the food and ambience are really good. They always have GREAT specials...but take note that it is pricey....and usually PACKED! I like it for special occassions with my teenage kids ;-)

Reviewed 29 October 2013 via mobile

We recently dined @ Coyote Crossing and had a delicious meal. Our server discussed the specials on the menu, as well as his favorites, which my son and I ordered. Our duck quesadillas were spot on! Filled with pulled pork and served with a mango salsa, I remarked that I could have made it my whole meal. There were 4 large pieces that we shared and it was more than sufficient. Our entrees were quite large, enough for my husband and I to take home for the next night. The food was beautifully presented on the plate, and the accompanying black beans and rice were delicious as well. My son, a pickier eater, cleaned his plate of sirloin beef tips with a chipotle sauce, served with four tortillas for filling and rolling up. All in all, we enjoyed our meal. Prices are a little high, but well worth it. I thought the server was excellent; not intrusive like some servers at other restaurants.
Bueno, bueno!