“Great Hoagies”

Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Takeout, Wheelchair Accessible
Villanova
“Great Hoagies”
Reviewed 18 July 2013

Hoagies made to order. Fresh ingredients, fast service and low prices. Best place to go for a take out hoagie for the money.

Visited July 2013

NM
“Great Coffee”
Reviewed 30 April 2013

I miss WaWa Coffee living in the SW now. And they had great Tuna Hoagies that I would get with lettuce, tomato and sweet peppers and salt and pepper. They have all kinds of soups, hot dogs, Philly pretzels, fresh fruit, snack, chili and so on. I am not sure if their ATM's are still free but it is worth checking on to save a few bucks. The service was always fast and for the most part kept clean around the coffee stations which is always the first to get a little wonky in these places.

Visited June 2012
Birmingham, United Kingdom
“Good, fresh sandwiches at a sensible price”
Reviewed 9 April 2013

I needed a short lesson on how to choose my sandwich - it was a touch screen system! But when I succeeded I was served a tasty, fresh sandwich that was good value.

• Visited April 2013
Newark, New Jersey
“bring batteries from home for your camera”
Reviewed 31 December 2012

I liked the fact that it was across the street from the hotel, and it had sandwiches, and snacks, but I bought some batteries for my camera that I usually pay $1.49 for in NJ, and they cost me $6.99 there...way too expensive.

Visited July 2012
Morris Plains, New Jersey
“Good Coffee!”
Reviewed 11 December 2012

I heard a lot about the coffee at Wawa but never tried it... until now - and i have to say it is really good! i like the computer ordering process for sandwiches too!

Visited November 2012