“A good restaurant in an unlikely place”
4 of 5 bubbles Review of Pepperoncini

Pepperoncini
Reserve with OpenTable
Pepperoncini is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #8 of 82 Restaurants in Conshohocken
Price range: US$30 - US$30
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Romantic, Bar Scene
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: Elm & Poplar
Collingswood, New Jersey
“A good restaurant in an unlikely place”
Reviewed 2 September 2013

Living in Collingswood, NJ, the Philadelphia metro area's Italian restaurant center, I was prepared to be disappointed. However, everyone in my party was impressed by the variety of dishes from the chewy bread and dipping oil to my lobster ravioli, to my wife's tomato soup and a colleague's gnocchi. From the approach the place looks like a working class corner bar instead of part of the Conshohocken restaurant resurgence.

My only complaint was that the noise level approached deafening.

• Visited August 2013
1 Thank Douglas M

Bryn Mawr, Pennsylvania
“Missed this great place”
Reviewed 4 August 2013

Sometimes you woe ow a plce o close can be so far. This restaurant is 10 minutes from me, and I never ate here. What a mistake I have made. Not only is the food great, but the $15.00 Sunday meal will blow you away. The service is great, and so is the food.

• Visited July 2013
1 Thank David B
Lansdale, Pennsylvania
“Will try again!”
Reviewed 27 June 2013 via mobile

We went there with friends who had been there many times.
We all order something different and all was great. The place was packed but service was exceptional.

“Great corner restaurant”
Reviewed 26 June 2013

Wednesday night with some business associates. Good beer selection and atmosphere. Good to have a conversation. It got a little loud at times but the food was incredible.

1 Thank Alex S
“Love this place!!!!”
Reviewed 11 June 2013 via mobile

Had a great time on Saturday with friends. My husband & I have gone a number of times and are never disappointed. Our server was Eric and he was so accommodating since we asked lots of questions. I had the calamari and small plate of the tuna with pasta....so good, a little spicy, but great flavor. My husband had the veal Marsala and really enjoyed it. Our friends enjoyed their meals as well , look forward to going back!!!