“Always Crowded For Lunch So Get There Early”
Review of Ted's Place - CLOSED

Ted's Place
Price range: US$5 - US$10
Cuisines: American, Grill
Reviewed 30 April 2013

They have a great variety of the usual for the Philly area. Cheese Steaks, Hoagies, Zeps and Burgers. On Conshohocken Bakery Rolls of course. (No one in the area would stay in business without them.) Good prices. Nice service. The fries were cooked perfectly.

4  Thank ThriftyTravelerHere

Reviewed 12 March 2013

I stumbled upon Ted's between meetings in Conshohocken and wanting to avoid the usual chains. It's very dated inside, not even retro yet! But its super clean and the service was excellent and this was matched by really tasty food at great prices. I had a side salad that was super fresh and then a chicken parm and it was the tastiest one I've had in a long time with great bread. I will certainly go back anytime I'm in the area (which sadly isn't often). Ted's deserves a visit if your are looking for a satisfying casual bite at value prices.
Well done Ted and team.

3  Thank CtHelsBells
Reviewed 17 December 2012

Took my family and in laws there recently. If your looking for atmosphere this isn't your place. If you looking for very good food at good prices, quick attentive service and large portions, you can't beat it. Our group of 6 all had very good food. The pizza was great, the sausage calzone was exceptional and the chicken cheesesteak was extremely good as well. This only knock on this place is the cafeteria atmosphere when you eat in. They do mostly take out so it's not an atmosphere place. It was very clean, the service was excellent and the owner came out to check on our meal.
For a restaurant of this kind, you really can't do it any better.
We will definitely go back often when we want a quick bite or for take out.
Strongly recommend.

1  Thank Villanoleva
Reviewed 29 October 2012

LOVE ted's stromboli. always fresh ingredients, friendly service and most of all the food tastes amazing. we love going here. eating in the restaurant itself looks to be a good time but we have only taken out.

4  Thank Aphishionado
Reviewed 25 October 2012

Just after completing a meeting I was searching my Garmin for an Italian bakery in hopes of finding a great little place to get a sub.
I ended up at Ted's place and came away with one of the better sandwiches that I have had in my travels.
The roll that it was on was fresh and amazing.
This place certainly qualifies as a hole in the wall based on its size, however it is well worth the visit.
If I was not running behind yesterday to get to the Philly airport, I would have made another trip.
I look forward to the next time I am in the area so that I can stop in again and try another item from the menu and find out if they have peppers to go with the sandwiches.
Props to their choice of Herr potato chips, first time that I have ever had them and they rank up there with Best out of Detroit for a great chip.

5  Thank Zseller