“Good fun and food”

Ranked #2 of 7 Restaurants in Conyngham
Syracuse, New York
“Good fun and food”
Reviewed 8 August 2013

We also found Tom's by a sign on I80. If you're traveling across Pennsylvania there aren't many places to stop. The meatloaf was great, my turkey less so. The staff was friendly and efficient, service quick.

• Visited June 2013
2 Thank Linda and Joe C

Los Angeles, California
“Good food while on the way”
Reviewed 9 April 2013

Tom's Kitchen is off the exit , we found it through the signs on I-80. The food was homemade and quite tasty. The waitress was very nice. We felt it was a little bit overpriced. Good stop on your way.

• Visited March 2013
1 Thank Owieca
Wayne, Pennsylvania
“A Nice Breakfast Spot”
Reviewed 3 August 2012

We never would have found this place had it not been the signs on I-80. It seemed inviting enough, and we found the food to be tasty. Loved the glazed raisin French toast and the scrapple. A good place to stop on the way to NY/Canada/Niagara Falls.

• Visited July 2012
2 Thank CurlyCueGirl
Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, United States
“Good Homemade Food”
Reviewed 24 July 2012

Had a nice lunch. The food was fresh and homemade. We had a very nice waitress. I would definitely go here again.

• Visited July 2012
2 Thank Kim R
Avis, Pennsylvania
“Good...simple food”
Reviewed 23 March 2012

I've gone to this restaurant several times in the past, but mostly for breakfast. Their choices are varied (especially for omelets), and I was informed by my server once that they don't use oil/butter in their eggs, but non-stick spray, so that was a big "thumbs-up" in my book. But, my most recent visit on 3/22 was for my first dinner. I ordered the homemade meatloaf with gravy, baked potato, and apple sauce. All were tasty, especially the meatloaf which was moist and mildly seasoned. The atmosphere is very relaxed and casual, and they have a separate dining area for large/private groups. Lastly, one of the nicest serves I've ever had works there (but out of respect for the rest of the staff, I won't mention her name here). But, I will say that all of the staff are very nice.

• Visited March 2012