“Go for the Kielbasa”

Tom's Kitchen
Ranked #2 of 7 Restaurants in Conyngham
Cuisines: American, Diner
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Brunch, Breakfast, Dinner, Lunch, Parking Available, Seating, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Southfield, Michigan
“Go for the Kielbasa”
Reviewed 21 May 2014 via mobile

This was a pleasant, clean little spot. The decaf coffee served was freshly made if a bit weak to my palate.
My companion found he was not a fan of the scrapple he tried (for his first time), nor the French toast (too dry) or the hot chocolate (pre-packaged). I must say however, that WE ARE PICKY foodies....
The kielbasa was tasty and satisfactory. The eggs (sunny side up) went very well with the lightly buttered whole wheat toast. I also enjoyed the bit of hash browns fried in salted onion & garlic bits.
Portions were generous. Prices reasonable.

1 Thank VaporK8

New York
“Great Breakfast”
Reviewed 26 November 2013 via mobile

Stopped on our Drive from
New york to Michigan.
Very local place with good food and friendly service. Worth the two mile hike off I80!

Syracuse, New York
“Good fun and food”
Reviewed 8 August 2013

We also found Tom's by a sign on I80. If you're traveling across Pennsylvania there aren't many places to stop. The meatloaf was great, my turkey less so. The staff was friendly and efficient, service quick.

• Visited June 2013
2 Thank Linda and Joe C
Los Angeles, California
“Good food while on the way”
Reviewed 9 April 2013

Tom's Kitchen is off the exit , we found it through the signs on I-80. The food was homemade and quite tasty. The waitress was very nice. We felt it was a little bit overpriced. Good stop on your way.

• Visited March 2013
1 Thank Owieca
Wayne, Pennsylvania
“A Nice Breakfast Spot”
Reviewed 3 August 2012

We never would have found this place had it not been the signs on I-80. It seemed inviting enough, and we found the food to be tasty. Loved the glazed raisin French toast and the scrapple. A good place to stop on the way to NY/Canada/Niagara Falls.

• Visited July 2012