“Apparently...the customer is always wrong....”
Review of Carlo's Pizza

Ranked #14 of 19 Restaurants in Coopersburg
Cuisines: Pizza
East Lansdowne, Pennsylvania, United States
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Apparently...the customer is always wrong....”
Reviewed 17 October 2013

I placed an order for some hoagies. I specifically requested 3 Provolone cheese hoagies because we are vegetarian and 1 Italian hoagie for the only non-vegetarian in the group, as well as 2 orders of fries. I clearly communicated my order over the phone only to arrive home to discover my order was completely wrong. I was given 4 ITALIAN meat-filled hoagies. I then had to call back and was told that "I" had made the mistake and didn't know what I ordered. So I had to return the WRONG order and wait another 20 minutes to receive 3 of the worst hoagies EVER. The rolls were stale and doused in oil, with only 3 slices of Provolone cheese in the entire hoagie. By the time I got home, my french fries were hard, cold, and disgusting. I was treated rudely and without a shred of respect or common courtesy as the paying customer. In fact, I was laughed at on my way out and told to "have a nice night" sarcastically with a smile and a laugh. I have never been treated so badly in my life. I would avoid this place like the plague.

Oh, and to top off an already terrible experience, after visiting this "fine establishment" a "mysterious" $6.00 charge (that I did not authorize) on my credit card suddenly appeared, which I am now disputing......a tip perhaps for "service with a smile?"

• Visited October 2013
1 Thank Mike R
, Owner at Carlo's Pizza, responded to this review, 3 April 2017
Dear customer i am very sorry you had a bad experience with us, give us another chance, to serve you, we will strive to do our very best to please you

Coopersburg
“Best Pizza Ever!”
Reviewed 29 July 2013

We have been coming to Carlos Pizza almost every Friday night for almost 25 years now! Great pizza and cheese steak strombolis! Awesome hoagies too! Great family atmosphere!

Visited July 2013
Florida
“Love the pizza!”
Reviewed 28 May 2012

We get pizza here all the time! It is always good, always fast and the service is friendly. Try the Pizza Capri - YUM!!! My husband just loves the calzones with extra sauce - a weekly treat!

Visited May 2012
Wescosville, Pennsylvania
“good food, good service”
Reviewed 19 February 2012

Carlo's is a typical neighborhood pizza and sandwich place. The food is good, not expensive and they offer a decent varied menu.The sit down service is good. They do a great take out business especially on the weekends. The have a good variety of pizzas. The people all are friendly and accomadating. Since it is in a strip mall on 309, parking is not a problem.

• Visited December 2011
Coopersburg,PA
“Great Varied Pizza Choices”
Reviewed 29 December 2011

Have terrific pizza by the slice or by the pie. Fresh ingredients and hot out of the oven. Also have great California burgers.

Visited December 2011