“Nice hotel for slightly under 100 dollars. Nice pool.”

Days Inn Pittsburgh Airport
Ranked #8 of 12 Hotels in Coraopolis
“Nice hotel for slightly under 100 dollars. Nice pool.”
Reviewed 4 August 2014 via mobile

The rooms were clean and comfortable. They do need to add receptacles for charging phones. The continental breakfast had several choices. The pool was a decent size and was clean. Negatives - we arrived very late at night and I requested a late check out. I ended up having to call in the am as the clerk said he wasn't allowed to grant it. We were given a slightly late checkout but not that late considering we arrived and got to sleep at 5 am. I realize they need to have rooms cleaned for new guests but surely not every room was booked. Also I asked to be away from other guests since we arrived late and I didn't want to disturb others or them me as we wanted to sleep in. I didn't think putting me by the elevator and laundry room was going to be the quietest room- he was able to move me when I asked but I'm not sure why he didn't think of that himself. Otherwise it was a decent experience.

Stayed June 2014, travelled with family
Krutarth108, Manager at Days Inn Pittsburgh Airport, responded to this review, 13 August 2014
Thank you for you feedback!

I sincerely apologize for not being able to grant you late checkout. We typically have no problem accommodating for that, but perhaps it was very busy the day you checked out. I'm glad you enjoyed your stay at our hotel otherwise.

We hope to welcome you back as our guest!

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (21)
Mount Pleasant, Pennsylvania
Reviewed 25 July 2014

Positives: Very comfortable bed, clean room, quiet, extremely pleasant staff.
Not so positive: Rooms very small, breakfast area too small for the number of people it served, offering of breakfast foods is limited.

I would certainly stay here again, though, no complaints at all.

• Stayed July 2014, travelled with family
Krutarth108, Manager at Days Inn Pittsburgh Airport, responded to this review, 3 August 2014
Thanks for the kind remarks!

I pride ourselves in providing exceptional value in the Pittsburgh airport area.

We hope to welcome you back again!
Also consider these accommodations in or near Coraopolis
Americas Best Value Inn - Pittsburgh Airport
Pittsburgh Airport Marriott
Pittsburgh Airport Marriott
#4 of 12 in Coraopolis
Wyndham Garden Pittsburgh Airport
Wyndham Garden Pittsburgh Airpor...
#2 of 2 in Findlay Township

Been to Days Inn Pittsburgh Airport? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Days Inn Pittsburgh Airport

Property: Days Inn Pittsburgh Airport
Address: 2500 Market Place Blvd, Pittsburgh Moon Township, Coraopolis, PA 15108-7724 (Formerly Sleep Inn)
Region: United States > Pennsylvania > Coraopolis
Ranked #8 of 12 Hotels in Coraopolis
Price Range (Based on Average Rates): £
Hotel Class:2 star — Days Inn Pittsburgh Airport 2*
Explore Pittsburgh from our Days Inn Pittsburgh Airport hotel near Robinson Town Centre in the West Hills. Just seven miles from Pittsburgh International Airport. Call hotel for our special Park/Sleep/Fly pkg. our Coraopolis hotel offers great amenities like free Wi-Fi Internet access, Free to/from airport shuttle, as well as a heated indoor pool and fitness center. ... more   less
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travel Republic (UK), Hotels.com, Expedia, Priceline, Odigeo, Traveltool, S.L.U., TripOnline SA, getaroom.com, Cancelon, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Days Inn Pittsburgh Airport reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Days Inn Pittsburgh International Airport Hotel Coraopolis