Location is close to the airport and has a shuttle. Stayed there for a night on the weekend and staff was very friendly and room was clean. Wedding was going on so parking was tight despite a big parking lot. Had breakfast and lunch there. Service was good but food was average. Overall a nice place to stop for a short stay and rate was pretty good for the night.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to the Pittsburgh Airport Marriott-a space to relax, think, create and meet. Enjoy a comfortable retreat in our Coraopolis, Pittsburgh hotel, which features 318 guest rooms. Or, plug in and get social in our Marriott International Great Room lobby. Enhance your stay with food + drink pairings from the carefully crafted Runner Stone Mill House menu, a true dining experience in which to indulge. Lounge in the pool or work up a sweat in our state-of-the-art fitness center. Business and leisure travelers love our hotel and its perfect location, moments from the airport and near top Pittsburgh destinations including downtown Pittsburgh and Market Square, PNC Park and Robert Morris University. No matter what brings you to the Pittsburgh Airport Marriott, we're delighted to become your home away from home. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travel Republic (UK), TripOnline SA, getaroom.com, Ebookers, Evoline ltd and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Pittsburgh Airport Marriott reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Marriott Pittsburgh Airport Hotel Coraopolis
- Marriott Hotel Coraopolis
- Marriott Coraopolis
- Coraopolis Marriott