I stayed at this hotel for several nights, and slept well each night. I will absolutely stay there again. In addition to being close to the airport, the hotel is also close to a great walking trail, and not too far from a pretty good selection of (chain) restaurants (not really walking distance, but the hotel has a shuttle).
Minor quibbles keep me from giving 5 stars, but as noted at the beginning, will not keep me from staying again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to the Pittsburgh Airport Marriott-a space to relax, think, create and meet. Enjoy a comfortable retreat in our 318 guest rooms, or plug in and get social in our Marriott International Great Room lobby. Enhance your stay with food + drink pairings from the carefully crafted Runner Stone Mill House menu, a true dining experience in which to indulge. Lounge in the pool or work up a sweat in our state-of-the-art fitness center. No matter what brings you to the Pittsburgh Airport Marriott, we're delighted to become your home away from home. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Marriott, Booking.com, Expedia, Travel Republic (UK), Hotels.com, Odigeo, Traveltool, S.L.U. and HotelQuickly so you can book your Pittsburgh Airport Marriott reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Marriott Pittsburgh Airport Hotel Coraopolis
- Marriott Hotel Coraopolis
- Marriott Coraopolis
- Coraopolis Marriott