“Great for early flights”

Courtyard Pittsburgh Airport
Ranked #2 of 12 Hotels in Coraopolis
USA
“Great for early flights”
Reviewed 4 November 2013

Stayed here one night because of an early flight. What sealed the deal for me is that they have a park and fly rate. Essentially, you pay up a bit depending on how long you are leaving your car. It is a better deal than staying at the hotel right at the airport and paying long term parking. The shuttle service is prompt and when we returned from our trip, gave them a call and they were there in 15 minutes. We will be using this hotel again. Oh, the bistro was excellent as were all the employees I ran into.

• Stayed October 2013, travelled as a couple
1 Thank freods

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (57)
Northern Cambria, PA
Reviewed 23 October 2013

We stayed at the Mariott for our nephew's wedding in September 2013 and had a wonderful time. Our nephew was married in the courtyard at the hotel and the reception was in one of the banquet rooms. The surroundings were beautiful, the service exceptional and the food delicious!! It was a great place to stay and enjoy a wonderful family event!

• Stayed September 2013, travelled with family
Sterling Heights, MI
Reviewed 18 October 2013

I stayed here because I was teaching a class for the Air Force Reserve. The location is terrific. It's close to the airport and it has one of the new Courtyard Bistros. The food is great and the staff is very pleasant. I'd definitely stay here again.

Room Tip: I was surprised there wasn't much airport noise. You definitely hear planes taking off, but this...
  • Stayed October 2013, travelled on business
Reviewed 1 October 2013

I would absolutely recommend this hotel to anyone staying near the Pittsburgh airport. The hotel was VERY clean (other than a spot on our rug in our room that needed to be shampoed). Front desk was very quick even though it was busy. The lobby is very clean and modern with lots of lounge tables. There is a 24 hour available snack bar which is very convenient. Quick access to I-376 but no noticeable noise. Overall great stay!

Room Tip: Rooms on the first floor East side might have noise before 10pm from the swimming pool.
  • Stayed September 2013, travelled with family
1 Thank Annecva
Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
Reviewed 24 September 2013

I stayed here over the Labor Day weekend for work on Sunday and Monday, September 1-2, 2013. I had a total of 3 rooms, and each room cost about $150 each. My boss had previously stayed in this hotel and said it was a good location to where our new office is being set up, so I just used this hotel as well. The front desk service was very polite, great customer service. I do feel like for the price you are paying they should have a free continental breakfast, but I doubt my little opinion would change that!
My only thing was that after I worked a very long day cleaning, and moving in furniture and items into our new office, I arrived to the hotel and just needed to relax and get a nice hot shower. I went into my room, dumped all of my stuff on the bed and went to turn on the shower - when I pulled the curtain across, there was a half used conditioner bottle in the shower. I was annoyed, but still wanted a hot shower - I used a towel to remove it and put it in the trash. When I hopped in the shower, I pulled the curtain closed and a washcloth fell from the top of the shower curtain - I guess someone used it and tossed it up there to dry? I don't know but it was disgusting to see a damp, dirty, make-up stained washcloth fall into the shower because then I realized this shower definitely was not cleaned.
I, or someone from my company, come to this area of Pittsburgh at least once a month. I will no longer be using this hotel to book our rooms! If the bathrooms are not clean, it makes me then question the beds, the rooms, etc.

• Stayed September 2013, travelled on business
Manager313, Manager at Courtyard Pittsburgh Airport, responded to this review, 27 September 2013
Thank you very much for your feedback and the opportunity to respond. I have utilized the description of your stay during hotel standup meeting yesterday. Our housekeeping department takes a great deal of pride in their rooms, and the feedback was shocking to them. I can assure you our housekeeping manager will address your concerns further.

Breakfast is typically not included in the room rate but we do offer package rates that include breakfast. Perhaps in the future that may be something to look into.

I'm sorry you had a disappointing experience but we are dedicated to making each guest feel appreciated, and providing a clean room. Thank you again for your feedback!
Houston
Reviewed 12 September 2013

We stayed here because we had an early morning departure. The check-in was quick and the staff was very friendly & helpful. The room was nice, clean, comfortable & had all the little things you might need: TV, WiFi, iron, etc. The staff was able to recommend a few places for a dinner option that were within a short driving distance from the hotel. So easy to get to the airport from here.

• Stayed June 2013, travelled as a couple
Thank you very much for the positive feedback regarding your stay. We share all of our feedback during out daily hotel standup meetings, our staff is highly engaged in our guest responses to their stay.

We appreciate your feedback, and the opporunity to respond!
Houston
Reviewed 8 September 2013 via mobile

This hotel is close to the airport and a short drive to downtown. Ideal if you do not want to spend downtown prices for your hotel. Nice cafe open for breakfast and then again in the evening for dinner. I thought the menu was decent for a smaller hotel. You do need a car to get around as nothing is within walking distance. Daytime staff was professional and very accommodating including having the room cleaned and linens exchanged.

• Stayed September 2013
Ann M, General Manager at Courtyard Pittsburgh Airport, responded to this review, 13 September 2013
Thank you very much for your feedback. We appreciate you taking the time to review our property. I personally review each comment/comments made and discuss during our daily stand up meetings. Feedback is critical to our success! Thank you again for your comments, the opportunity to respond, and being one of our "road warriors"! Enjoy your weekend!
Also consider these accommodations in or near Coraopolis
Embassy Suites by Hilton Pittsburgh - International Airport
Hampton Inn Pittsburgh-Airport
Hampton Inn Pittsburgh-Airport
#2 of 8 in Moon Township
La Quinta Inn Pittsburgh Airport

Been to Courtyard Pittsburgh Airport? Share your experiences!