“Great find”

Cuisines: Armenian
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed 26 July 2014

Military get a 20% discount!!!!! Bring your appetite as the portions are big. We did not know where to eat and looked here on Trip Advisor. We were so glad to find good ratings and are happy to add ours as the food was tasty, the view outside was good, and the service was fast and friendly. The price is just right for us.

Reviewed 19 July 2014

This is a small place; park in the back. This is a breakfast hang-out for those ending overnight shifts. The food is very good; as are the people there. Lay back; don't rush; enjoy the food.

Reviewed 23 June 2014

Very good food and a friendly and attentive wait staff. Not a big place so it fills up quick but we didn't have to wait long for a seat. I usually travel to the area once a year and will make sure I stop in again.

A TripAdvisor Member
Carterville, Illinois
Reviewed 22 June 2014 via mobile

Me and my husband stopped here for breakfast when we early for our flight. I had a fruit bowl and it was terrible. It wasn't fresh and the bananas were brown. My husband liked their rum french toast.

Reviewed 15 April 2014

This is one of my favorite places to go for breakfast. When the weather is nice you can have your breakfast on the covered deck in back. I really enjoy sitting on the deck having a nice breakfast and a couple cups of coffee. The food is amazing. If you want something better than the standard chain food this is the place for you. We've been going here for years and I've never been disappointed. Don't be put off by the fact that it doesn't look like a fancy place on the outside. Take a chance and treat yourself to a fantastic breakfast.