“Awesome!”

Description: Home of the Soldier and the Best Wings in Pittsburgh
Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
“Awesome!”
Reviewed 16 January 2014

I've never had something here I didn't like. The wings are meaty and tender and smothered in delicious sauces! I ordered the Grilled Buffalo Chicken Salad last night and as I am eating the second half of it for lunch today, I thought I should share how delicious it is! The chicken is covered in flavor, which isn't always the case with grilled buffalo chicken. Don't miss this place!

• Visited January 2014

Farmington, MI
“Excellent Wings”
Reviewed 7 January 2014

Walked in, it's a small place, counter a couple of tables and the cooking area. Told the man at the counter that I heard they had really good subs, he said the wings were even better. They were very, very good. Tried 3 of the homemade sauces, the one with garlic and Parmesan was the best. Will definitely get food there again, when in the area.

Visited January 2014
Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
“Our 'go to' delivery place!”
Reviewed 29 August 2013

We discovered Big Shot Bob's accidentally and are happy we did! ALL the food we have ever ordered has been fresh and delicious! We love the wings, hoagies, fries and salads especially. The service is fast and efficient. The wings are meaty and the fries crispy. All the workers that we have encountered are kind and friendly. Thanks BSB's and keep up the super work!

• Visited August 2013
Coraopolis, Pennsylvania
“Cory Institution”
Reviewed 11 August 2013

Bid Shot Bob's is really some of the best wings you will bet anywhere in the county. Over 100 flavors, never overcooked, they offer delivery. How can you beat them?

• Visited June 2013
1 Thank Kent M
Sagamore Beach, Massachusetts
“spoilt for choice”
Reviewed 23 July 2013

So many wing flavors to choose from....it took me a whole 10minutes before deciding on my choices...and I'm not exactly a indecisive person! The wings were fried to perfection and tasted nice and crispy. I had the bacon cheese fries too which wasn't as good as the wings.

• Visited July 2013