“Embassy Suites Pittsburg Airport”

Embassy Suites by Hilton Pittsburgh - International Airport
Ranked #1 of 12 Hotels in Coraopolis
Jackson, United States
“Embassy Suites Pittsburg Airport”
Reviewed 31 August 2014

If you are looking for a great hotel with a perfect atmosphere and are in the Pittsburgh airport area, this is the hotel for you! The price was reasonable and the hotel was PERFECT! One of the best beds I have slept in in a while! Thank you for a great night's rest!

Review collected in partnership with Embassy Suites Hotels

Erin H, Manager at Embassy Suites by Hilton Pittsburgh - International Airport, responded to this review, 11 September 2014
Thank you for the time you took to post a review about your stay with us. We are always to happy to hear we provided an opportunity for our business travelers to get some much needed rest and a chance to recharge. We are so glad you enjoyed your stay and we look forward to seeing you on your next visit.

Warm Regards,

Erin House
Director of Revenue Management

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (127)
Pittsburgh, United States
Reviewed 30 August 2014

Staff were very accommodating, Free daily breakfast - not just a continental as well as 2.5 hour happy hour. Rooms well equipped and comfortable. Would stay again and recommend. Business rooms were spacious with limited distractions from the outside halls.

Atlanta, Georgia
Reviewed 28 August 2014

Room: The room was very clean. The bid was very comfortable. The plugs in the lamp would not work. My guess is because of how old the hotel is. I noticed this when my phone was plugged over night but had not charge the next morning. Almost all the lamps were like this.
Free Breakfast: Made to order breakfast was excellent.
Happy Hour: Free drinks but the snacks were minimum compared to other Embassy Suites.
I did not try the restaurant. If you go east along the interstate there is an are where there are several restaurants.

vintondale, United States
Reviewed 25 August 2014

awoke to shower and shave to find out motel had no hot water. as I reported it, there was no sense of urgency whatsoever with this staff. their response was "they are working on it" I heated water in a single serve coffee pot to shave with, washed my hair in cold water and gave myself a cold wet washcloth shower. This all as I prepared to attend and introduce myself to a large group at thei facilities conference center.

Mount Lebanon, Pennsylvania
Reviewed 19 August 2014

It was welcoming, pleasantly decorated, clean and the breakfast was great. The staff was superior. I would stay there again. I was doing business in the South Hills and it was worth the extra 10 minute drive.

Erie, Pennsylvania
Reviewed 19 August 2014

My colleagues & I recently stayed at this hotel while attending a conference. Upon check-in, we told the front desk staff that we were only staying 3 nights & not the four that they indicated. Upon hearing this, they did not tell us that an early departure fee would apply. When we all checked out several days later, we were accessed a $75 early departure fee. After questioning this, The Revenue Retention Manager told me that although they normally have a 24 hour change policy, they had arbitrarily increased it to 48 hours for conference attendees. She also told us that the contract that the hotel secured the reservations under had contained this policy & that I would be held to it, even though I don’t work for that company. As a frequent business traveler, I expect hotels to up-charge their room rates for conferences & seminars (as this hotel did), but I have never had to pay an early departure fee with other chains. I also find it curious that this wasn't mentioned to us at check-in, though they claim to have 'informed' staff. It is obvious that this location is more interested in Fee retention than in Customer retention. Be sure to ask questions about their policies before you make or change a reservation because they will not volunteer 'bad news.' Their response to inquiries & complaints seems to be “we’re sorry that you had an unpleasant experience with our hotel but we strive….”

North Canton, Ohio
Reviewed 17 August 2014

Have stayed here everytime we come to Pittsburgh.
Wonderful - Atmosphere, Rooms, Service, Food. If anything try the meatloaf
dinner at their restaurant, it is awesome, you will not be disappointed.

Great place, only hotel we use in Pittsburgh area

Room Tip: Every room has a great view.
  • Stayed August 2014, travelled as a couple
Also consider these accommodations in or near Coraopolis
Courtyard Pittsburgh Airport
Courtyard Pittsburgh Airport
#2 of 12 in Coraopolis
Hampton Inn Pittsburgh - Airport
DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Pittsburgh Airport
Hyatt Regency Pittsburgh International Airport
Sheraton Pittsburgh Airport Hotel
La Quinta Inn Pittsburgh Airport

Been to Embassy Suites by Hilton Pittsburgh - International Airport? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Embassy Suites by Hilton Pittsburgh - International Airport

Property: Embassy Suites by Hilton Pittsburgh - International Airport
Address: 550 Cherrington Pkwy, Coraopolis, PA 15108-3194
Region: United States > Pennsylvania > Coraopolis
Bar / Lounge Business Centre with Internet Access Fitness Centre with Gym / Workout Room Free Breakfast Free High Speed Internet ( WiFi ) Free Parking Kitchenette Pets Allowed ( Dog / Pet Friendly ) Restaurant Room Service Shuttle Bus service Suites Swimming Pool Wheelchair access Airport Transportation
Ranked #1 of 12 Hotels in Coraopolis
Price Range (Based on Average Rates): ££
Hotel Class:3.5 star — Embassy Suites by Hilton Pittsburgh - International Airport 3.5*
Embassy Suites Pittsburgh - International Airport is a full service, airport hotel featuring complimentary airport shuttle and parking, two-room suites with wet bars, microwaves, coffeemakers and mini-refrigerators, all including free cooked-to-order breakfast and Evening Reception, and access to our fitness center, heated indoor pool and outdoor whirlpool. ... more   less
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travel Republic (UK), Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Hilton Hotels Direct, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly, getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your Embassy Suites by Hilton Pittsburgh - International Airport reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Embassy Suites Coraopolis