I called the day prior to our arrival to confirm the room and that a shuttle service would be provided from Pittsburgh Airport to Comfort Suites when our flight didn't land until 1A. The shuttle service is owned by the Marriott so the receptionist called them to check to see if shuttle service could be provided. I was called and assured that service would be held over for us and to call as soon as we landed so they could have the shuttle start for the airport. I did this but the night receptionist didn't know anything about the prior arrangement and evidently the night person at the Marriott didn't either. The shuttle had stopped at 12:30-12:45. I was given two phone numbers for cab service. The first one didn't run that late and after receiving a recorded message from Yellow Cab saying they don't keep cabs at the airport so they can have faster responses in the city, I felt stuck. I had my 82 year old mother and sister with me wanting to get the motel to sleep after a very long travel day from Arizona. When I looked out the doors at where you get baggage, I could not see any cabs. But later learned you had to go outside, past the building to see down the road where they were parked. After complaining about the Comfort Suite bragging about having shuttle service, they paid the cab fair to the motel, which was $15.75. That at least helped. It was a strenuous half hour from the time we landed to getting to the motel but we slept well in a nice clean room and that helped us start off the next day nicely. I was disappointed in taking the time to assure transportation arrangements and having that confirmed to a stressful time of finding out that wasn't true until it was finally accomplished. So if you are picking Comfort Suites for the shuttle service as an added perk, make sure you have service if it is after midnight! The only reason I didn't give a lower rating was because the facilities themselves were nice. It's pricey buy nice. We paid $128.59 for three people, 2 queen beds.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Comfort Suites Pittsburgh Airport has been recently updated. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travel Republic (UK), Expedia, Choice Hotels, Hotels.com, Odigeo, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Comfort Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Comfort Suites Coraopolis
- Coraopolis Comfort Suites