“Bri did a good job”

Cuisines: American
Description: Discover Farm-Fresh Goodness
Description: Discover Farm-Fresh Goodness
Reviewed 25 July 2014

We were in town for a concert and stopped here. I got rolls with my meal and was given three "croutons". I asked my waitress, Bri, for some fresher rolls, without questioning why, she brought me three fresh, hot from the oven rolls. Other than that the meal was as good as most chains.

1  Thank willtravelfromhere

Reviewed 26 June 2014

Good food, nice servers. Located right next door to our hotel, La Quinta Inn. Good food at a reasonable price.

Reviewed 20 March 2014 via mobile

I always thought of Bob Evans as being pretty decent fare anywhere you went. It's sad to say this place has undergone major renovations in the past 2 yrs, and although attractive decor, the traditional breakfast is awful. I used to love the home fries and sausage patty. The last couple times I have visited, the home fries are over salted and, what used to be one of my favorite sausages, has turned into some type of unidentifiable patty passed off as meat.

Better breakfast can be found at some of the other local hotel, or across the street and down a bit to Eggs 'N Att.

So sad Bob Evans has lowered the quality of their food to the point it is something I wouldn't feed my dog.

I haven't had lunch there in quite awhile. It will be very disappointing if there other menu items have suffered the same demise.

As I referenced above. This is based on 3-4 visits over the past. 8-10 months. Guess its time to give up on Bob Evans.

1  Thank jdappraiser
Reviewed 4 March 2014

Bob Evans has good food but they are to expensive for the quantity of portion you receive.. Front register was told about our experience and apologized but didn't offer to give a discount or call the manger

Reviewed 15 January 2014

Stopped here for a quick dinner while staying at a nearby hotel. I will admit, I was a bit weary of stopping at a place known for breakfast to get a burger... and I should have stuck with my gut. The service was good and the staff was polite. The food however, it certainly left me wanting something more. The burger was a mistake... but I thought I'd give it a try. Next time, if I go, I'll be sure to stick with a breakfast item.