“Great place to stay, worth the price!”

Sheraton Pittsburgh Airport Hotel
Ranked #3 of 11 Hotels in Coraopolis
Reviewed 3 March 2014

Stayed here prior to early am flight . Hotel is beautiful and is in a great location and easy to find. Check in was a breeze and rooms are very comfortable and newly renovated. Hotel staff was very helpful and gave us some suggestions for dinner at local restaurants. Used the shuttle service to and from airport with absolutely no problems to delays. Parked our car at the hotel for the week we were gone! Will stay here again. Hotel has free wifi.

Stayed: February 2014, travelled with friends
1  Thank Tami P
ecallas, General Manager at Sheraton Pittsburgh Airport Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 17 March 2014

Thank you so much for posting a review on Trip Advisor. I am so pleased to learn that you had a wonderful stay at the hotel. It is always great to hear that guests have enjoyed the opening of the Sheraton at the airport and find the hotel to be modern and well maintained. I am thrilled that you took part in our popular park and fly package, making the worry of early flights a thing of the past. I certainly hope we have the opportunity to welcome you back in the near future.

Thank you once again for choosing Sheraton.

Reviewed 27 February 2014

This a clean hotel, not as close to the airport as you would think. The only thing they could do better would be to offer some kind of breakfast before leaving for a long flight. The front desk attendant in the evening was great. We were leaving for a trip outside of the the USA, and she was nice enough to give me most of her dollar bills so I would have them for tips while traveling :)

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Carrie S

Thank you for taking the time to write a review on Trip Advisor regarding your recent visit to the Sheraton Pittsburgh Airport Hotel. I am truly delighted to learn that you found our guest rooms clean and our front desk very accommodating! I will pass your feedback on to our associates.

I hope your travels abroad were enjoyable and thanks for starting your vacation with us!

Reviewed 16 February 2014

Stayed here for two nights using my SPG points,, as a gold member I can get an upgrade, but, a club upgrade isn't guaranteed.

When I checked in, they upgraded me to the club level without even asking, which was a nice welcome surprise.

The hotel was recently renovated, and it showed. The rooms were clean and new, the club lounge was beautiful with snacks during the day, and a self service fridge with juices, sodas, and waters which was accessible 24/7.

At night they had free beer and wine, and a hot service. I didn't experience breakfast, so I can't comment on that.

Parking was easy, and I was always able to get a spot near the pool which was a short walk to the back entrance and elevators. All the staff I encountered was extremely friendly and I had no issues.

They were able to guarantee my 4pm gold checkout, and I had no issues when leaving the property.

Would definitely recommend this to others!

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled solo
2  Thank Dan S
ecallas, General Manager at Sheraton Pittsburgh Airport Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 19 February 2014

Thank you for taking the time to write a review on Trip Advisor. I am thrilled that you enjoyed your stay with us and really found our new hotel an enjoyable place to visit. I am also delighted to hear that our staff fulfilled the SPG benefits and recognized you as a valued Gold member. Thank you for sharing information about our wonderful Sheraton Club. I certainly hope your travel plans include a return visit to Pittsburgh!

Reviewed 30 January 2014

Stayed for business. Didn't have reservation. Stuck us in a corner room. (Should have complained)! Room was tiny. Barely enough room to move. Not a good value for $179.00 per night. Bar was pricey but food was very good.

1  Thank Cparsons0414
ecallas, General Manager at Sheraton Pittsburgh Airport Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 6 February 2014

Thank you for your feedback on Trip Advisor regarding your recent visit to the Sheraton Pittsburgh Airport Hotel. I truly appreciate you sharing your thoughts on our guest rooms and the menu offerings at are bar.

Should your travel plans include a return visit to Pittsburgh, please let me know as I would greatly appreciate the opportunity to upgrade your next visit to one of our larger rooms.

Reviewed 25 January 2014

Soft bed, feather pillows, best night's sleep in a hotel bed. Room was clean and front desk service quickly checked us in and out. Recent renovations were needed and overall look great. However details of installation are of lesser quality hence a 4 star rating.f

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled on business
ecallas, General Manager at Sheraton Pittsburgh Airport Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 4 February 2014

Thank you for taking the time to write a review on Trip Advisor. I am delighted to hear that you love our Sheraton Sweet Sleeper beds! I agree, the bed is absolutely amazing. I am also pleased to learn that you enjoyed engaging with our front desk team. Thank you once again for sharing your feedback.

Regards,

Reviewed 14 January 2014

Stayed here for a week attending a graduate intensive at Trinity School for Ministry. Few PIT hotels offer free airport shuttle so consider that when choosing a hotel in the Pittsburgh area. Nicely redone public areas and rooms. They work very hard to insure guest satisfaction. I was pleased with how they handled my needs (lost luggage) and making sure I got back to the airport on time. Rooms were very comfortable and relaxing. Making this my place to stay during graduate intensives. Great job by the staff here! Remember this is not "close" to the airport - at least a 15 minute commute on a good day so keep that in mind. Also, the pool is an outdoors

1  Thank RevKrisLC

Thank you so much for writing a review on Trip Advisor. I am thrilled to learn that you found our hotel comfortable and well appointed and our staff friendly and service minded. Thank you for sharing your feedback. I look forward to sharing your comments with our entire hotel staff.

Reviewed 12 January 2014

Here for the month of January on and off....Flight crew....The beds are great, but the A/C blow air on you while you sleep....The room are clean and the staff is friendly and very helpful....The van drive are super helpful and the located is not a airport hotel....the drive is about 15 minutes from the airport, it sit on the back side of the airport and you can hear the place landing and taking off.

Room Tip: Hotel was just remodel....very nice rooms
2  Thank Michael N

Thank you for taking the time to write a review. As a very frequent traveler, your feedback is invaluable. I will share your feedback with our entire team.

Regards,

Ellen Callas

Also consider these accommodations in or near Coraopolis
Embassy Suites by Hilton Pittsburgh - International Airport
#4 of 11 in Coraopolis
Hampton Inn Pittsburgh - Airport
Hilton Garden Inn Pittsburgh Airport
Hyatt Regency Pittsburgh International Airport

Been to Sheraton Pittsburgh Airport Hotel? Share your experiences!