Cornwall Inn
Priceline
US$71
Dutch Motel(Palmyra)
US$79
See what travellers are saying:
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 17 August 2013

End of July I booked two rooms for tonight, received verbal and written confirmation. Got there to find no rooms plus entire Inn packed up getting ready for content auction. Inn owner was onsite and said new owners had not closed on property yet. Owner in lots of pain from recent injury and could not clearly explain how we did not have rooms.

• Stayed: August 2013
1  Thank googlesoozel
Reviewed 6 August 2013

I found out about this property through Groupon. As I read these unappreciative people and their petty complaints, I wonder what people expect from a bed and breakfast. I had an incredible experience....Beautiful property, great staff, good food. The room that I stayed in was The Harkins Suite! I loved it! Nice and spacious. I'm appreciative and I'll never forget it. Thank you.

• Stayed: September 2012, travelled solo