“NICE EXPERIENCE IN Pa.”
Review of Millstream Inn

We can't find prices for this hotel
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this hotel, but we can search other options in Coudersport
Millstream Inn
Ranked #1 of 4 Hotels in Coudersport
Reviewed 6 November 2013

At first sight I knew that this place was what my wife and I needed in our first experience to Pa.
Check in was very pleasant and room was a great deal.The room was very clean and arranged to accommodate each and every need. The clerks went totally out of their way to make sure all was done to make sure we were comfortable. Although three days doesn't seem long stay I will surely miss our new friends.

Room Tip: Second floor is best
  • Stayed: October 2013, travelled with friends
2  Thank 1HAPPYMAN40

Reviewed 2 November 2013

The price of this motel was a GREAT value. The first thing I noticed was that the hotel was very, very clean. It looks as though it might have been recently remodeled. The problem I had, was that I booked too late and the room selection was limited. My room was at the very front of the hotel, directly off of the highway. Next time I will book ahead, and get one of the rooms in the back of the hotel that backed up to a serene wooded area. The temperature control in the room was spot on, but a the fan had a rattle to it, that I heard all night. The room was a nice size with a frdge and microwave, but the bed was a little low to the ground for my liking. I have a muscle condition, so baths are sometimes very important to me. The batroom was rather small, which means that the toilet was very, very close to the tub while you are soaking. In addition, the tub is shaped a little strange and that made it a bit of a tight squeeze. If you don't need a tub, the bathroom would be very adequate. The hotel offers a full breakfast in the morning, it was not great ( really disliked the eggs), but again, for the price, there was enough of a selection that I was able to have a light breakfast. The service upon arrival and check out was polite & helpful. The bottom line is, for the price, this hotel provided a clean, comfortable place to stay.

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled on business
2  Thank lorriv20
Reviewed 25 October 2013

My wife & I stayed here during a recent weekend trip through the Allegheny Forest. We were torn between a couple of chain hotels or Millstream. Glad we decided here. Aways like to help the locals if possible. Check in / check out very quick. Coffee/tea & soft cookies in the lobby.
Large clean room with ref/microwave. A flat screen tv with plenty of channels. Soft towels and one of the most comfortable beds I've slept on. Looks like motel was recently remodeled.
Only thing that we had inital concerns about were when we arrived around 8:45 PM were that there were around 5-7 kids in the breakfast area being REALLY LOUD and carrying on. And our room wasn't far from the lobby. As another reviewer had said, you can hear people outside your door. However, I don' t know if anyone was next to us or not, but after 9-10 PM we didn't hear a sound. Also I agree, they could use a nightstand with a lamp next to your bed. They only have one on a pole which you have to get up to turn off. They offer wi-fi & a more than sufficient breakfast with computer service in the breakfast area. Also one of the best in-room heating/cooling systems. All in all a most pleasent stay. Would I stay here again...Most definitly!

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled as a couple
2  Thank BoyertownMusik
Reviewed 17 October 2013

This is a fairly new motel in a pretty setting. It is a couple of miles outside of the town (wish we would have had time to explore the town). It was a large room with a small bath.
Breakfast area was well laid out with sufficient seating.

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled as a couple
2  Thank roadagainIllinois
Reviewed 14 October 2013

This was my fourth time to stay. The staff are very friendly and helpful. The rooms are clean and comfortable. Breakfast is good. Parking is convenient. There is a nice little walking trail behind the hotel and a picnic area. Fridge and microwave is a nice touch. There is no coffee maker in the room but coffee available in the lobby.

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled on business
2  Thank K T
Reviewed 16 September 2013

Room and property were clean and price was not unreasonable for me, at $77 plus tax for a Sunday night in the off season. The one issue we did have was with noise, and several people in the hall outside our room door. This lasted well into the night and I was getting a bit uncomfortable with the situation but all was well the next morning.The Staff members were quite courteous and friendly and Local Maple syrup is offered for sale at a very reasonable price in the lobby area.

Room Tip: If you want a quiet nights rest, consider asking for a room in a quieter section of the motel.
  • Stayed: September 2013, travelled as a couple
3  Thank joe h
Reviewed 27 August 2013

okay, if this were in an urban area it probably wouldn't get such a good reviiew. but it was very clean, nice hot showers, very polite staff, nice back yard to play in and near a path to walk. only issue is that the other guests include a lot of gas field workers, all very polite, but they get up at five in the morning and their radios do penetrate the walls. the one next to us didn't turn his off before he left so forget going back to sleep. the breakfast was a standard included cereal and bagels and packaged scrambled eggs, but you can always ignore that and go to the local diner.

Room Tip: ask about your next door neighbor if you want to sleep past 5:30. AM.
  • Stayed: July 2013, travelled with family
2  Thank grand-girard
Also consider these accommodations in or near Coudersport
Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Wellsville
Rough Cut Lodge
Rough Cut Lodge
#1 of 1 in Gaines
Oz's Homestay Bed and Breakfast

Been to Millstream Inn? Share your experiences!