“Best breakfast in 53 days on the road!”
Review of Millstream Inn

We can't find prices for this hotel
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this hotel, but we can search other options in Coudersport
Millstream Inn
Ranked #1 of 4 Hotels in Coudersport
Reviewed 8 July 2014

This was not our first choice to stay but first choice was full and they suggested this Motel. It was fabulous! Our room was spotless and very large. Bed was very comfortable. What was unbelievable was all the breakfast choices, including sausage patties that were cooked to perfection. We are returning to Maine after a cross county Harley trip and this was the best place we stayed for the price. We also enjoyed the free cookies and pop corn in the evening.

Room Tip: Ask to be near the exit for easy loading, unloading.
  • Stayed: July 2014, travelled as a couple
5  Thank Jane G
There are newer reviews for Millstream Inn

Reviewed 5 July 2014

Our room was clean. The bed was comfortable. The breakfast - hot and cold items - was good. Free popcorn and fountain drinks were available.The staff was friendly. It looked like the most modern hotel in that particular area. We would stay here again.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled as a couple
4  Thank Kathy C
Reviewed 3 July 2014 via mobile

I love it I feel very comfortable my fiance and I are just staying one night after travling from harrisburg and the girl at the counter was very nice the room is comfortable and very clean will stay again on our next trip up here!

Stayed: July 2014, travelled with friends
1  Thank Anastasia E
Reviewed 23 June 2014

I was quite pleasantly surprised to find a nice hotel in a rather out-of-the way place in the mountains of Pennsylvania. The room was clean and included breakfast (although not a good selection for me). The hotel staff was very helpful and even made me a pot of coffee. I asked about restaurants in the area and attractions and she was very helpful. Price was very reasonable.

Room Tip: Second Floor would be better as you could hear people walking in room above; however, if you have lo...
  • Stayed: June 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank GEKGlenRockPA
Reviewed 15 May 2014

I was slightly dissapointed by this hotel. The front desk clerk seemed to be involved in something else when I checked in, she offered no information about the hotel or anything else that would have been helpful for my stay (this was my first visit to the area). When I specifically asked about certain things (like the hiking trails in the back of the hotel), she seemed like she couldn't be bothered with helping me. The room was clean, but it had no in room coffee - I thought that was standard for ALL hotels! The bed was comfortable, and the room was clean, so all things considered, it was decent I suppose.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled on business
1  Thank katrboyer
Reviewed 28 January 2014

I stayed at this hotel for one night while on business in the area. My expectations were not very high but all I was looking for was a clean hotel. Yes the hotel was clean but based on the unprofessional experience with the staff you couldn't pay me to stay here again! The front desk clerk (guessing to be in her early 20's) had her male friend hanging out in the lobby who was there when I checked in as well as when my coworker and I left for dinner. After returning from dinner I received a call on my room phone from a guy and received a notification from my Facebook account that I had a friend request (from the same guy), who lived in Coudersport, PA. Because of the Facebook request photo I could see that this was the same guy hanging out in the lobby earlier. Being from 4 hours away and never having visted Coudersport before I was completely scared and uncomfortable with this guy trying to get in contact with me, especially knowing my full name and now room number at the hotel! I called my coworker to come to my room who calmed me down. The only possible scenario I can think of is that his friend working the desk that night gave him my information. Really!? This is how you run your hotel, by giving out peoples personal information??? Furious, my coworker and I had the front desk clerk (who assured us she didn't give out my information following with the statement that she would call her friend to tell him to stop calling my room (ridiculous!)) a new room with two double beds to share. In the morning we spoke with the manager and owner who bascially told us we were overreacting and told us he couldn't believe us because he received a different story from the desk clerk the night before. Then, to top it all off the manager stated "I don't see what the big deal is, random people facebook me all the time". This incident clearly wasn't random and I don't know if it is more disturbing that it happened or that the staff acted so nonchalantly about it. I do know one thing though, that eventually, for my job, I will have to travel to Coudersport again and I will drive as far as I have to to find a different hotel!

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled on business
11  Thank Maureen115
scott B, Owner at Millstream Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 31 January 2014

It is not the policy of the Millstream Inn to give out our guests room numbers or names. I'm sorry that our desk clerk acted so unprofessionally. When I spoke with the guest in the morning, I expressed my understanding of her concerns and I asked her what I could do to make it "right with her". I offered to comp the three rooms she and her friend used the prior night and she agreed that that was acceptable. It was my understanding that that would be fair compensation for her unsatisfactory stay.

Obviously there was nothing I could do to reverse what happened the prior night, other than to comp her entire stay. I had all the front desk employees reread the employees manual and I trust that this will not happen again. Once again, I personally apologize for the conduct of my employee and I wish you luck in finding a suitable hotel in Coudersport.

Scott Buchsen

Reviewed 20 January 2014 via mobile

Stayed here 3 nights for business, place is very clean. Had the king size bed which was comfortable. Heating system was great also. Bought my own breakfast stuff at the stop and shop because the free breakfast is horrible. Toaster waffles, and dry powered eggs, that is my only complaint. If the breakfast was better they would of gotten 5 stars. Not many places to eat in this one horse town. Will be returning at end of April for a week and also in October, but might get cabin with full kitchen so I can make my own meals.

Stayed: January 2014, travelled on business
1  Thank heaterguy100
Also consider these accommodations in or near Coudersport
Rough Cut Lodge
Rough Cut Lodge
#1 of 1 in Gaines
Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Wellsville
Oz's Homestay Bed and Breakfast

Been to Millstream Inn? Share your experiences!