Frosty Hollow Bed and Breakfast
US$91
US$85
Rough Cut Lodge(Gaines)(Great Value!)
US$167
US$74
US$65
US$152
Millstream Inn(Coudersport)
All reviewsthe barnbreakfast was deliciouscherry springseach morninggift shopliving roomget awayfriendly hostsfull kitchenfirst floorscreened porchshared kitchenraspberry roommilky waygod's countrycountry styleperfect hosts
Reviewed 4 May 2014

We wanted to GET AWAY, FAR AWAY. We wanted to star gaze with our Telescope in the acclaimed, Cherry Springs State Park. I was skeptical that a Country property could have all the comforts of "more civilized" areas. This place contains the best of both worlds.
We could stargaze right from our private deck or have a full kitchen & Jacuzzi. We tried a different Loft each night we stayed. We loved them!
Make room for the rich and superb country breakfast Gail & Joe artfully fashion. They are thoughtful, personable & helpful.
We wanted to FINALLY see the famous, "Grand Canyon of Pennsylvania". It turned out we were close enough to it to take day trips there.
We'd love to come again to this remote location.
The only downside is all the driving to get there. Words fail to express my gratitude for the wonderful memories made here.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Gourmasseur
Reviewed 3 February 2014

My wife and I were looking for a quick little on night weekend getaway. Frosty Hollow delivered. Joe and Gail were very hospitable and kind. Crazy enough we had the whole Farm House to ourselves. It was one of coldest days in the winter season -25 F but the whole house was warm and welcoming. We plan to go back in the summer time and see and taste treats from Gail's many gardens she told us about. Over all a very pleasant stay. Nick and Nicole Davis Wellsville NY.

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Nick D
Reviewed 1 December 2013 via mobile

My boyfriend and I have been twice to stargaze at Cherry Springs National Park, and both times we stayed at Frosty Hollow and we absolutely love it. It's a bit of a hike for us, but well worth the drive. The breakfast alone is worth the stay, and the proprietors make you feel very welcome. The rooms are clean and cozy, and it's the perfect get away for a couple. There is not a lot to do in the town accept star gaze which we don't mind, but Frosty Hollow is a really lovely place and we look forward to staying again.

• Stayed: November 2013
1  Thank Britt731
Reviewed 21 October 2013

NB: I stayed at Frosty Hollow back in January 2013, and will be revisiting it again next month. I wasn't writing reviews at that time but have started doing so now and so I thought I would do so. I booked the Roseberry Loft and believe have reserved that again for the upcoming stay in November 2013, rest assured I will update at that time. You want to talk about getting off the beaten track? Do you want to talk about the blood pressure dropping as you slip into a place that is in touch with nature? Do you want to talk about seeing the stars because you are in the middle of one of the Americas largest "dark sky" zones? Do you want to talk about a great, comfortable, clean room, friendly hosts who can cook! Well, you are talking about Frosty Hollow B and B! Gail and Joe are very helpful folks and very accommodating (I was running late, I mean it, I was lost in the fog and Gail kept on with me on the phone and really helped me to get there.) The only problem with going is that you don't want to leave so soon! I'm going back and will have a nice hot Jacuzzi bath during the cold night and then will update you all the next day.

• Stayed: January 2013, travelled solo
Reviewed 16 October 2013

I spent the day with friends in the area and didn't want to drive home. I had eaten there, but never spent the night. It was a real treat! I stayed in the Cranberry Room which was very clean and comfortable. Breakfast was outstanding--cooked by Joe. The items in the Mercantile were much too hard to resist, but they will make great gifts. I'm hoping to go back again before winter sets in.

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled solo