“Restful, Great Staff”

Hampton Inn Pittsburgh/Cranberry
Cranberry Twp, PA, United States
“Restful, Great Staff”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 7 April 2014

Stayed here before; Attentive Staff; Decent breakfast; Work out room is good; Heating and Air Conditioning is very good; Clean room/bath; Have stayed near elevator and away from elevator; both are quiet;

• Stayed March 2014, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

HamptonInnCranGM, General Manager at Hampton Inn Pittsburgh/Cranberry, responded to this review, 8 April 2014
Thank you so much for choosing to stay at the Hampton Inn Cranberry Twp again! We appreciate your loyalty to our hotel. It is always so wonderful to hear back from our guests and I want to thank you for reaching out to us with your thoughts about our hotel. I also want to thank you for your kind words and praise about our establishment. We pride ourselves on trying to provide our customers with the highest quality of customer service and we love hearing from our guests that we have provided them with the best possible experience at our hotel. We hope to see you again soon at our hotel. Thank you again!

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (40)
New Castle, United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 2 April 2014

All of the staff members were pleasant and efficient--at the desk and in the breakfast area. The room was very clean and and the furnishings were well kept. Nice variety at the breakfast. Especially pleased to find cooked oatmeal--not instant! It was a relaxing and enjoyable stay.

• Stayed March 2014, travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

HamptonInnCranGM, Manager at Hampton Inn Pittsburgh/Cranberry, responded to this review, 4 April 2014
Thank you so much for choosing to stay at our hotel recently! We loved reading your positive comments and feedback concerning your stay with us! I am so happy to see that you were impressed by the quality of your stay and liked our oatmeal selection in the morning. I want to thank you for your feedback and will be sure to send along this glowing review to our staff. Thank you again! We hope you choose to stay with us again soon!
slippery rock, United States
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 1 April 2014

I got very poor service from erica the service desk. I am %200 unsatisfied that I could not get my room cause the could not put a 126.00 hold on my card it would only take 116.00. I asked if put the other 10.00 on hold in cash and she said NO. It was my husband and I anniversary and we had scheduled massages for our room and I had to cancel all because of $10.00. I could not believe that i could not get my room even though I had cash to pay for it and she told me i could pay cash the next day. Like i stated before i am %200 unsatisfied how I was given service of a hotel that is to give %100 satisfaction to your customers. I also have not gotten my money back on my card even though i never stayed there. Would not recommend this place.

• Stayed March 2014, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

HamptonInnCranGM, General Manager at Hampton Inn Pittsburgh/Cranberry, responded to this review, 5 April 2014
Thank you for sharing your comments and please accept my sincere apologies for your recent experience at checkin. We appreciate that you chose to reserve a room with us as part of your anniversary celebration and would've loved to been able to extend to you both the exceptional customer service for which we are known. Unfortunately, the initial payment preference (as well as the additonal options discussed) didn't meet the payment policy requirements. We will continue to try to better communicate this type of information to potential guests prior to arrival, during the reservation process. More often that not, we are able to resolve issues and ensure that our guests are 100% satisfied. In this case, you did not stay with us and sorry to say we did not have the chance to show our true "Hamptonality". Again we apologize and hope to see you in the future.
Bloomsburg, Pennsylvania
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 1 April 2014

I travel for work and we typically always stay in a Hampton Inn. After staying in 5 different Hampton Inn's over the last week, I felt that my experience at this one was worth a review!

From the moment I walked in Erica and Jeff made us feel right at home, with enthusiasm. The continental breakfast was better than most Hampton's (fresh fruit, quality food). I would recommend staying at this if you are ever in the area.

• Stayed April 2014, travelled on business
HamptonInnCranGM, Manager at Hampton Inn Pittsburgh/Cranberry, responded to this review, 3 April 2014
Thank you so much for staying at our hotel recently! We love hearing back from our guests, and always love hearing when their stay with us exceeded their expectations. I am so happy that you enjoyed all that our hotel had to offer, and were impressed with the quality of service that greeted you upon your arrival. We hope you stay with us again soon! Thank you again!
Srinagar, India
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 24 March 2014

Jenna checked me in and was very friendly and nice. She recommended several good restaurants and places to visit while I was in town. Great asset to the hotel.

Rooms were clean but a lil small but good for a business trip. Breakfast was good but wish there were more options for people who dont eat pork... would stay here again but will go outside for breakfast.

The pool and fitness area was clean and opened early.

Room Tip: ask to get room on opposite side from highway to get a nice quiet sleep
  • Stayed January 2014, travelled on business
1 Thank Kash_Mountain
HamptonInnCranGM, Manager at Hampton Inn Pittsburgh/Cranberry, responded to this review, 24 March 2014
Thank you so much for staying with us recently at the Hampton Inn Cranberry Twp! I appreciate you taking the time to fill out our survey in order to give us feedback regarding your stay. I am so happy to see that you enjoyed your stay with us and were impressed by the quality of service at our hotel. I will be sure to pass along your kind words to our staff. Thank you again for your feedback. We hope to see you again soon at our hotel!
Gastonia, United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 24 March 2014

I always search for a Hampton when I need a place to stay while traveling to see my grandchildren. This weekend was no different. Thanks Hampton for a relaxing place to stay during a hectic weekend. The staff is friendly and the pool and fitness area clean.

• Stayed March 2014, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

HamptonInnCranGM, Manager at Hampton Inn Pittsburgh/Cranberry, responded to this review, 26 March 2014
Thank you so much for staying at the Hampton Inn Cranberry Twp! I want to thank you for taking the time to write a review regarding your stay. I am so glad to hear that you had a wonderful time at our hotel and were impressed by all that we had to offer. I will be sure to pass along your compliments to our staff! I want to thank you for your loyalty to the Hampton Brand and for making Hamptons your hotel of choice when you travel. We hope to see you again soon at our hotel! Thank you again!
Charlotte, North Carolina
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 21 March 2014

Stayed here for business - 1 night, late night arrival, morning departure. This is your typical renovated Hampton Inn. Breakfast area was very large with multiple TVs. Fitness center was closed due to some ceiling/roof leak,, so that was disappointing. Room was nothing special, but was clean and comfortable. Complimentary wi-fi and breakfast buffet.

• Stayed March 2014, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Thank you so much for staying with us recently at the Hampton Inn Cranberry Twp! I want to thank you for your feedback regarding your stay. We always appreciate feedback from our guests because it gives us the opportunity to improve and grow in our services. I am happy to see that you did enjoy your stay with us and were pleased with the hotel. We hope to see you again soon. Thank you!