All reviews primanti brothers pool and hot tub complimentary breakfast the breakfast area clean rooms staff was friendly recommend this hotel fresh fruit excellent stay cookies convenient location nice pool pa turnpike would definitely stay here again steelers game bed was comfortable pleasant stay
Reviewed 25 June 2018

My husband and I pulled off here from the highway late on Sunday afternoon. Rachael at the front desk and was very efficient and super friendly. She gave us choice of floors and advised a safe place to park our truck and our motorcycle trailer. We had dinner at Primanti Bros. resturant sharing the same property. Rachael gave us a coupon for a free appetizer. We used the hot tub after dinner. The pool area is spacious and very clean. Our room was very clean and easily suited our needs for a one night stay. The bathroom was well stocked with plenty of towels etc.. A hot breakfast is offered in the morning. It was delicious. The staff is very friendly. Dante thanked me for staying when I checked out. We enjoyed our night at this Hampton,

Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple
Jenn B, Front Office Manager at Hampton Inn Pittsburgh / Cranberry, responded to this reviewResponded 3 July 2018

Thank you very much for the 5-star review! We are excited to hear that you had an amazing and memorable experience at our property! We strive to give guests an enjoyable stay and we feel we have succeeded in doing that for you. We are happy that our staff took the time to really provide a meaningful experience for you and show their true Hamptonality! We are looking forward to seeing you for your next great experience here!

Reviewed 25 June 2018 via mobile

We stayed one night at this hotel (family of 4) while visiting Pittsburgh recently. Location worked well for us...right off of 79, 20 minutes to our favorite restaurant in McCandless, and 30-ish minutes from the city. Hotel was clean and quiet. Bed was adequate (little hard for a side sleeper like myself, but fine for one night, and probably great for back sleepers), and pillows were as well. Water pressure and temperature were excellent, even in the morning when most people were probably showering. Desk staff was great. Rachel deserves a special shout out. She promptly got me sheets for the pull out bed when we needed them, and she contacted me immediately regarding an item we had left behind, which is now being shipped to our house. Pool and workout room are available. We didn't have time to use either, but it's a plus to have both there. Breakfast was standard. Only negative for me was that I am a "cool temp" sleeper...I like a a cool, dark room in order to sleep well. We could not get the thermostat to go below 68, which sounds OK, but our room was still stuffy at that temp, except when the AC would cycle back on every so often. So it would go up to an uncomfortable level (covers off), AC would kick on and bring it back down to a more comfortable level (covers on), then it would kick off, etc., etc.. I know this is how AC units work, but I would have liked to have had the ability to bump it down to about 65/66, snuggle on in and remain asleep I have stayed in other hotels where they lock out the thermostats, so this is not uncommon and not necessarily a deal breaker, but I'd bring a fan if we stayed again. Overall, this hotel worked well for us, and met our expectations. Thanks again to Rachel (and the housekeeper who found our item)!

Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family

Thank you for the 4-star review of our hotel! We truly appreciate the feedback we receive from our guests and will be sure to share your review with our team. We promise all guests friendly service, clean rooms, comfortable surroundings, every time. That's 100% Hampton! In addition, we are happy that you found our location convenient for your needs and our staff friendly and helpful!

Reviewed 19 June 2018

Pool and spa were great. Complimentary breakfast was normal but the counter is crowded. King bed room is small for 2 adults and 2 young children, no place to sit and eat. Room was clean and staff was nice.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Jenn B, Front Office Manager at Hampton Inn Pittsburgh / Cranberry, responded to this reviewResponded 22 June 2018

Thank you for taking a moment to let us know how we are doing! We appreciate your great feedback and are very happy to know that you had a great visit with us! It always great to know that our guests are getting to enjoy all of the great benefits we have to offer such as Hampton hot breakfast and our indoor pool and spa. We hope to have you as our guest again in the future!

Reviewed 18 June 2018 via mobile

Second time we stayed at this location. Clean hotel and customer friendly. Upon arrival was looking forward to a cup of coffee and coffee was cold. Besides the cold coffee room was clean and comfortable. Just rebooked for August.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family

Thank you for the 5-star review! We are so happy that you enjoyed your stay at our property and we look forward to your next visit! It is always great to hear that our guests had a great stay and we will be sure to share this review with our team. We hope that you were able to enjoy a number of amenities during your stay as well! I wanted to take the time to apologize for the cold coffee you encountered in the lobby, this is atypical for the property and we will be addressing this with our staff. Thank you again for your review and we hope to see you again!

Reviewed 17 June 2018 via mobile

Hampton Inn has never appealed to me and there’s little at this location to recommend except a comfortable bed in a convenient location near I 79 and the Turnpike. Breakfast could be improved. Other hotels in the chain have managed to do a better job but the typical Hampton spread is sparse here.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family

Thank you for providing us with your honest feedback! Comments such as yours help us quickly address any areas that require improvement and quickly resolve them. We will be sure to pass your comments along to our team. Thank you again for your review and we hope you will choose us again during your next trip to the 'burgh!