All reviewsoutdoor poolroom was cleandirect tvwaffleswaffle makerwould stay here againcomplimentary breakfastshopping and restaurantsbusiness centerbreakfast areapa turnpikepittsburgh areaoff the highwayeasy accessexercise roomlobbyannette
Reviewed 6 May 2014

This was a lovely hotel. We were having an overnight in Pittsburgh and wanted to stay at a hotel right off the highway so this was perfect. Cranberry Township is about a 20 minute drive away from Pittsburgh so the commute isn't painful. The hotel was clean, offered free parking, free WiFi and free breakfast too. There is also a "Connect & Print" station that allows you to print up boarding passes, attraction tickets, etc. for free. There is alot of shopping by the hotel (even within walking distance) which is great if you want to shop but a little slow from a traffic perspective. The bed wasn't overly comfortable but for one or two nights, it's not that bad. Another nice touch is that they have a candy bowl in the lobby :)

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled as a couple
Madori R, Front Office Manager at Quality Inn Cranberry Township, responded to this reviewResponded 21 May 2014

Thank you for taking the time to rate and write a response regarding our hotel. I am glad to hear that your stay was to your satisfaction and that you enjoyed the local area. I hope that you visit the area again with us soon!

Reviewed 28 April 2014

I stayed at this hotel for about a week and I really liked this place. The room was very clean and well managed. The hotel staff was great and very helpful. Only thing that I did not like at this hotel was the breakfast. They served same breakfast every day....same menu. I talked to the front desk person and he told me the breakfast menu is decided by the hotel management and he can not do anything. I do not understand why the hotel management do not change the breakfast menu. It is so boaring eat the same breakfast everyday....

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled on business
Reviewed 17 April 2014

The name Marriott...even Fairfield....implies a certain level of quality Hotel. This Fairfield is a renovated Motel. It looks nice....but even a renovated motel, still looks...and even smells...like a Motel 8. The staff however were Marriott quality. They did refund us when we left shortly after checking in since we didn't feel all that safe having an outside door. (And like Motel 8....they did keep the light on for us)

• Stayed: April 2014
1  Thank MDWil
Reviewed 30 March 2014

After reading many of the reviews I was nervous to stay here but I was very happy with my overnight stay. The staff was friendly and helpful. The hotel was under construction but most of the work has been completed. The breakfast buffet was very good and I enjoyed the 24 hour complimentary coffee and chocolate chip cookies. I would definitely stay at this hotel again.

Room Tip: I stayed on the third floor in case there was noise from the remaining construction. I heard nothing. Really liked that no one could get on the elevator without a room key.
  • Stayed: March 2014, travelled with friends
Reviewed 28 March 2014

A bit concerned when we pulled up... Construction outside, and outdoor entrances. But once we entered the lobby, I got excited..

Older building that has just undergone serious renovation. Designer lobby is small, but so efficient. Small snack/sundrie shop, oversized monitors in business center, state of the art workout center (tv on every piece of equipment - but you'll need headphones), and a stunning breakfast room. Warm cookies and small sub sandwiches served in breakfast room. on arrival.

Comfortable beds, new carpet and linens, lemon-scented toiletries, and very quiet surroundings. Nice sized tv, attractive linens and furniture.

Will definitely stay here again!

• Stayed: March 2014
Madori R, Front Office Manager at Quality Inn Cranberry Township, responded to this reviewResponded 1 April 2014

Thank you for your response and we greatly appreciate your feedback. Im happy to hear that you liked our recent renovations!

In your response you said that you needed headphones while using the fitness equipment., if you should happen to stay with us again in the future, we do have headphones available at the front desk upon request.

Thank you for your time.
We hope to see you again during your travels!