Candlewood Suites Pittsburgh Cranberry(Cranberry Township)(Great Value!)
US$102
US$92
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$106/night.

Clarion Inn Pittsburgh Cranberry(Cranberry Township)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 29/07
US$92
US$163
US$151
Free cancellation until 27/07
US$108
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$124/night.

Courtyard Pittsburgh North/Cranberry Woods(Cranberry Township)(Great Value!)
US$121
US$97
Courtyard
US$132
US$119
Hampton Inn Pittsburgh / Cranberry(Cranberry Township)(Great Value!)
US$121
US$104
Hyatt Place Cranberry(Cranberry Township)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 26/07
US$104
Best Western Plus Cranberry-Pittsburgh North(Cranberry Township)(Great Value!)
US$72
BestWestern.com
All reviewsoutdoor pooldirect tvroom was cleanwaffleswaffle makerwould stay here againsmall bathroomshopping and restaurantscomplimentary breakfastbusiness centerbreakfast areapa turnpikeoff the highwaysized bedpittsburgh areaeasy accessexercise room
Reviewed 20 June 2014

The room was very small, but clean. Had fridge and microwave. breakfast was below my expectations. Always short on something. Short on oatmeal, which was my favorite item. The next morning, scrambled eggs was removed because it contained some spoiled eggs.

Room Tip: If you don't like rooms that open to the balcony/outside, choose higher floor.
  • Stayed: April 2014, travelled as a couple
Madori R, Front Office Manager at Quality Inn Cranberry Township, responded to this reviewResponded 22 June 2014

Thank you for your response, I’m sorry to hear that your breakfast experience wasn’t up to your standards. There should always be an abundant amount of each food items for all of our guests, on every visit for a breakfast that we serve complimentary to our guests. We will take your response very seriously and determine why such things went wrong. I hope that you can put your value and trust into Marriott again on your next visit to the area.

Reviewed 2 June 2014

Normally I'd turn up my nose at a Fairfield Inn. When I was quoted a rate of $47 by Priceline Express for a 2.5-star Cranberry Township hotel with an outdoor pool, and this hotel was the only one to fit the description, and when most of the recent reviews said how great this place now was after extensive remodeling, I thought, "Let's give it a shot!" Wow! We were blown away by the cleanliness, the trendy furnishings, the cookies and hot chocolate, the expanded breakfast, the extra amenities in the room, and the really friendly and efficient staff. Even the housekeeping staff were friendly! I had the best night's sleep I'd had in weeks, and I'm thrilled that we were able to get this at such a great rate. I would book here again in a heartbeat!

Room Tip: The third floor rooms have an interior hallway, which is a plus for me!
  • Stayed: June 2014, travelled with family
Madori R, Front Office Manager at Quality Inn Cranberry Township, responded to this reviewResponded 13 June 2014

Thank you for your response! We appreciate your feedback and we are glad to hear that you like the renovations that we have done on the hotel, and that we exceeded your initial expectations. We are proud to be a part of the Marriott family and hope that you’ll visit us again and stay Marriott loyal!

Reviewed 28 May 2014

This hotel is not up to the standards of Marriott Fairfield Inns. The room was very small and the bathroom was dirty. I had to go to the front desk to ask for toilet paper after checking in because there was only a small amount on the roll. The mini-fridge was so iced up the door would not close. My wife was in tears and did not want to stay so we called Marriott and were luckey enough to get a room another hotel. They informed us that this was a "franchise property" and that they would be loosing the Marriott name. This hotel was obviously an older hotel that had a very light cosmetic update and called a Fairfield Inn. You can't put lipstick on a pig!

Room Tip: Avoid this hotel, there are plenty more in the area.
  • Stayed: May 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank mlb52060
Reviewed 20 May 2014

There were some good aspects for this motel, but the one bad thing, to me, over-shadowed the good: Upon entering the room, it seemed stuffy, so my companion turned the fan speed to a higher setting. However, no more airflow seemed to be forthcoming. So, she pulled the air filters & they were absolutely filthy. Since they were "permanent" she rinsed them off, dried them with a towel & re-inserted them.

Otherwise, it was fine for a night-- a rather small room, but it had a nice refrigerator/freezer, a small microwave, an HD-TV, hi-speed internet capable of reading e-mail or stagnant sites (for streaming video, paying to upgrade to a higher-speed would be necessary. There was also a nice free breakfast. The building was conveniently located off I-79 & the PA turnpike, had ample parking, had a pool (not yet open) & was convenient to a large shopping plaza.

The bed was comfortable enough, the bathroom had everything in it, so it would have been better to have the sink outside of the enclosed area. And even though it was close to the highways, it seemed quiet enough.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled as a couple
Madori R, Front Office Manager at Quality Inn Cranberry Township, responded to this reviewResponded 21 May 2014

I am sorry to hear that you had some maintenance issues that made your stay less than satisfying for you. When you walk into a guest room you should be able to relax and enjoy the space that you’re in, most definitely not have to pull apart an HVAC unit in order to have a good night’s rest. I am glad to know that besides that issue you seemed to enjoy some of the amenities that we have to offer, and I sincerely apologize that this was not resolved before the end of your stay. I hope that you will give us another chance in the future, and hope that any stay with a Marriott is an enjoyable one.

Reviewed 12 May 2014

Our room was clean, spacious enough for one night, they gave us a cot (first come, first serve) free of charge. 24 hour coffee, tea, hot chocolate and cookies. Breakfast in the AM was really good for hotel fare. Waffles, eggs, sausages, hard boiled eggs, biscuits and gravy, fruit, yoghurt, cereal, pastries. Really couldn't ask for more. Our room was on the third floor facing the highway but we heard no noise. Black out curtains that actually work in every room - yay! The shower had the BEST water pressure we have ever experienced. I had 2 showers within 12 hours LOL. Very kind staff, beautiful renovations to the lobby. Fitness centre wasn't used by us but did have free weights as well (instead of just cardio machines like many hotels) which is a huge plus and if it had been a workout day we certainly would have partaken. We were all very happy with our stay and the price was a true bargain, in my opinion. Right off the highway with tons of food/stores/gas/etc. right there. We will definitely stay again!

Room Tip: I liked the third floor due to the inside/elevator access vs. the more "motel like" first and second floors with outside doors.
  • Stayed: May 2014, travelled with family

Thank you for you review we appreciate your feedback and will continue to bring experiences like yours to other guests, I'm glad your stay was enjoyable, ploease feel free to visit us again in the future!