All reviewsoutdoor poolroom was cleandirect tvwaffleswaffle makerwould stay here againcomplimentary breakfastshopping and restaurantsbusiness centerbreakfast areapa turnpikepittsburgh areaoff the highwayeasy accessexercise roomlobbyannette
Reviewed 30 June 2014 via mobile

Stayed for three nights while in town for hockey tryouts. This hotel was recommended by the hockey team so many of the players stayed there (16-20yr old). One would never have known they were there...very quiet hotel...even though it's at a busy intersection. The breakfast was great...a lot of choices and the staff were continuously restocking items (hockey players can eat!). The staff were friendly. The beds were comfortable and the fridge, microwave, bath products and coffee maker were appreciated. The only thing keeping me from giving it 5 stars is that even though there was a sign saying outside stairway doors were locked at all times and key card was needed for entry, the doors were never locked all wknd....it wasn't a big issue for me, but.... and I had to ask for the housekeeping staff to come to our room after two nights there...for towels and to empty the garbage (they hadn't come by 2pm on day two). I found that to be late but we were up in a far corner of the third floor. I saw them taking care of other rooms constantly. ..maybe the hotel needs to hire more cleaning staff to be more efficient. They also had part of the parking lot resurfaced during our stay... so parking was a bit of an issue for a day...but that stuff has to get done sometime....not a huge problem...All in all a nice place that I would stay at again if ever in the Pittsburgh area.

Stayed: June 2014, travelled with family
Madori R, Front Office Manager at Quality Inn Cranberry Township, responded to this reviewResponded 4 July 2014

Thank you for your response I am glad that your stay was enjoyable, and your group was wonderful to have at our facility, we hope to see you again next year!

Reviewed 20 June 2014

The room was very small, but clean. Had fridge and microwave. breakfast was below my expectations. Always short on something. Short on oatmeal, which was my favorite item. The next morning, scrambled eggs was removed because it contained some spoiled eggs.

Room Tip: If you don't like rooms that open to the balcony/outside, choose higher floor.
  • Stayed: April 2014, travelled as a couple
Madori R, Front Office Manager at Quality Inn Cranberry Township, responded to this reviewResponded 22 June 2014

Thank you for your response, I’m sorry to hear that your breakfast experience wasn’t up to your standards. There should always be an abundant amount of each food items for all of our guests, on every visit for a breakfast that we serve complimentary to our guests. We will take your response very seriously and determine why such things went wrong. I hope that you can put your value and trust into Marriott again on your next visit to the area.

Reviewed 2 June 2014

Normally I'd turn up my nose at a Fairfield Inn. When I was quoted a rate of $47 by Priceline Express for a 2.5-star Cranberry Township hotel with an outdoor pool, and this hotel was the only one to fit the description, and when most of the recent reviews said how great this place now was after extensive remodeling, I thought, "Let's give it a shot!" Wow! We were blown away by the cleanliness, the trendy furnishings, the cookies and hot chocolate, the expanded breakfast, the extra amenities in the room, and the really friendly and efficient staff. Even the housekeeping staff were friendly! I had the best night's sleep I'd had in weeks, and I'm thrilled that we were able to get this at such a great rate. I would book here again in a heartbeat!

Room Tip: The third floor rooms have an interior hallway, which is a plus for me!
  • Stayed: June 2014, travelled with family
Madori R, Front Office Manager at Quality Inn Cranberry Township, responded to this reviewResponded 13 June 2014

Thank you for your response! We appreciate your feedback and we are glad to hear that you like the renovations that we have done on the hotel, and that we exceeded your initial expectations. We are proud to be a part of the Marriott family and hope that you’ll visit us again and stay Marriott loyal!

Reviewed 28 May 2014

This hotel is not up to the standards of Marriott Fairfield Inns. The room was very small and the bathroom was dirty. I had to go to the front desk to ask for toilet paper after checking in because there was only a small amount on the roll. The mini-fridge was so iced up the door would not close. My wife was in tears and did not want to stay so we called Marriott and were luckey enough to get a room another hotel. They informed us that this was a "franchise property" and that they would be loosing the Marriott name. This hotel was obviously an older hotel that had a very light cosmetic update and called a Fairfield Inn. You can't put lipstick on a pig!

Room Tip: Avoid this hotel, there are plenty more in the area.
  • Stayed: May 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank mlb52060
Reviewed 20 May 2014

There were some good aspects for this motel, but the one bad thing, to me, over-shadowed the good: Upon entering the room, it seemed stuffy, so my companion turned the fan speed to a higher setting. However, no more airflow seemed to be forthcoming. So, she pulled the air filters & they were absolutely filthy. Since they were "permanent" she rinsed them off, dried them with a towel & re-inserted them.

Otherwise, it was fine for a night-- a rather small room, but it had a nice refrigerator/freezer, a small microwave, an HD-TV, hi-speed internet capable of reading e-mail or stagnant sites (for streaming video, paying to upgrade to a higher-speed would be necessary. There was also a nice free breakfast. The building was conveniently located off I-79 & the PA turnpike, had ample parking, had a pool (not yet open) & was convenient to a large shopping plaza.

The bed was comfortable enough, the bathroom had everything in it, so it would have been better to have the sink outside of the enclosed area. And even though it was close to the highways, it seemed quiet enough.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled as a couple
Madori R, Front Office Manager at Quality Inn Cranberry Township, responded to this reviewResponded 21 May 2014

I am sorry to hear that you had some maintenance issues that made your stay less than satisfying for you. When you walk into a guest room you should be able to relax and enjoy the space that you’re in, most definitely not have to pull apart an HVAC unit in order to have a good night’s rest. I am glad to know that besides that issue you seemed to enjoy some of the amenities that we have to offer, and I sincerely apologize that this was not resolved before the end of your stay. I hope that you will give us another chance in the future, and hope that any stay with a Marriott is an enjoyable one.