“Excellent”

Quality Inn Cranberry Township
Ranked #12 of 15 Hotels in Cranberry Township
Reviewed 2 July 2014 via mobile

We stayed here in our way to Buffalo NY. It was a last
minute decision to stay so we didn't have a reservation. We called ahead to see if they had rooms and John at the front desk was exceptionally helpful. When we arrived he remembered us and got us all set up in our room. He was very helpful, courteous and friendly. Great job John! Room was nice, clean and comfortable. Would stay here again if need be.

Stayed: July 2014
1  Thank bjbailey

Reviewed 30 June 2014

We only stayed one night here because we were going from Washington DC to Michigan and we stopped late. The room was great, quite and very clean. The breakfast we had the next morning was just great for us. Close to the interstate and very friendly staff.

Room Tip: Close to the interstate but rooms were very quite. Loved the location.
  • Stayed: June 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank Evonne D
Madori R, Front Office Manager at Quality Inn Cranberry Township, responded to this reviewResponded 4 July 2014

Im glad to hear tha during the short time you had to visit with us that your experience was to your satisfaction, I hope that this will make you consider Marriott again in the furture!

Reviewed 30 June 2014

Stayed under the corporate pricing of a client or this would not have been a value. I was initially given a room on the first floor, but the rooms are accessed from the outside on the first and second floors. I explained the safety issue with a single woman staying on the bottom floor with the only access is from the parking lot. In addition my profile said top floor away from elevator and ice machine.

I was finally given a 3rd floor room. The room is small and the area they provide for hanging your clothes is almost too cramped to use.

The staff was very nice and the young lady who cleaned my room was very polite and professional.

Monday and Tuesday's they provided a dinner, but you had best show up at 5pm or there isn't enough to go around. I showed up at 5:30 and didn't find anything left.

Will I return to this hotel, though it is very conveniently located to my client, I will find another Marriott to stay in.

Room Tip: 3rd floor is the only one that is not accessed via the exterior of the building.
Stayed: June 2014, travelled on business
Reviewed 30 June 2014 via mobile

Stayed for three nights while in town for hockey tryouts. This hotel was recommended by the hockey team so many of the players stayed there (16-20yr old). One would never have known they were there...very quiet hotel...even though it's at a busy intersection. The breakfast was great...a lot of choices and the staff were continuously restocking items (hockey players can eat!). The staff were friendly. The beds were comfortable and the fridge, microwave, bath products and coffee maker were appreciated. The only thing keeping me from giving it 5 stars is that even though there was a sign saying outside stairway doors were locked at all times and key card was needed for entry, the doors were never locked all wknd....it wasn't a big issue for me, but.... and I had to ask for the housekeeping staff to come to our room after two nights there...for towels and to empty the garbage (they hadn't come by 2pm on day two). I found that to be late but we were up in a far corner of the third floor. I saw them taking care of other rooms constantly. ..maybe the hotel needs to hire more cleaning staff to be more efficient. They also had part of the parking lot resurfaced during our stay... so parking was a bit of an issue for a day...but that stuff has to get done sometime....not a huge problem...All in all a nice place that I would stay at again if ever in the Pittsburgh area.

Stayed: June 2014, travelled with family

Thank you for your response I am glad that your stay was enjoyable, and your group was wonderful to have at our facility, we hope to see you again next year!

Reviewed 20 June 2014

The room was very small, but clean. Had fridge and microwave. breakfast was below my expectations. Always short on something. Short on oatmeal, which was my favorite item. The next morning, scrambled eggs was removed because it contained some spoiled eggs.

Room Tip: If you don't like rooms that open to the balcony/outside, choose higher floor.
  • Stayed: April 2014, travelled as a couple
Madori R, Front Office Manager at Quality Inn Cranberry Township, responded to this reviewResponded 22 June 2014

Thank you for your response, I’m sorry to hear that your breakfast experience wasn’t up to your standards. There should always be an abundant amount of each food items for all of our guests, on every visit for a breakfast that we serve complimentary to our guests. We will take your response very seriously and determine why such things went wrong. I hope that you can put your value and trust into Marriott again on your next visit to the area.

Reviewed 2 June 2014

Normally I'd turn up my nose at a Fairfield Inn. When I was quoted a rate of $47 by Priceline Express for a 2.5-star Cranberry Township hotel with an outdoor pool, and this hotel was the only one to fit the description, and when most of the recent reviews said how great this place now was after extensive remodeling, I thought, "Let's give it a shot!" Wow! We were blown away by the cleanliness, the trendy furnishings, the cookies and hot chocolate, the expanded breakfast, the extra amenities in the room, and the really friendly and efficient staff. Even the housekeeping staff were friendly! I had the best night's sleep I'd had in weeks, and I'm thrilled that we were able to get this at such a great rate. I would book here again in a heartbeat!

Room Tip: The third floor rooms have an interior hallway, which is a plus for me!
  • Stayed: June 2014, travelled with family
Madori R, Front Office Manager at Quality Inn Cranberry Township, responded to this reviewResponded 13 June 2014

Thank you for your response! We appreciate your feedback and we are glad to hear that you like the renovations that we have done on the hotel, and that we exceeded your initial expectations. We are proud to be a part of the Marriott family and hope that you’ll visit us again and stay Marriott loyal!

Reviewed 28 May 2014

This hotel is not up to the standards of Marriott Fairfield Inns. The room was very small and the bathroom was dirty. I had to go to the front desk to ask for toilet paper after checking in because there was only a small amount on the roll. The mini-fridge was so iced up the door would not close. My wife was in tears and did not want to stay so we called Marriott and were luckey enough to get a room another hotel. They informed us that this was a "franchise property" and that they would be loosing the Marriott name. This hotel was obviously an older hotel that had a very light cosmetic update and called a Fairfield Inn. You can't put lipstick on a pig!

Room Tip: Avoid this hotel, there are plenty more in the area.
  • Stayed: May 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank mlb52060
Also consider these accommodations in or near Cranberry Township
Hampton Inn Pittsburgh / Cranberry
Hampton Inn Pittsburgh / Cranber...
#4 of 15 in Cranberry Township
Red Roof Inn Pittsburgh North Cranberry Township
Red Roof Inn Pittsburgh North Cr...
#13 of 15 in Cranberry Township
Hyatt Place Cranberry
Hyatt Place Cranberry
#6 of 15 in Cranberry Township
Home2 Suites by Hilton Pittsburgh / Cranberry, PA
Home2 Suites by Hilton Pittsburg...
#1 of 15 in Cranberry Township
Comfort Inn Cranberry Twp.
Candlewood Suites Pittsburgh Cranberry
Candlewood Suites Pittsburgh Cra...
#11 of 15 in Cranberry Township

Been to Quality Inn Cranberry Township? Share your experiences!