Candlewood Suites Pittsburgh Cranberry(Cranberry Township)(Great Value!)
US$115
US$102
US$151
Courtyard Pittsburgh North/Cranberry Woods(Cranberry Township)(Great Value!)
US$126
US$97
Courtyard
Free cancellation until 03/08
Book now, pay at stay
US$130
Hampton Inn Pittsburgh / Cranberry(Cranberry Township)(Great Value!)
US$112
US$98
US$132
US$119
Hyatt Place Cranberry(Cranberry Township)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 02/08
Book now, pay at stay
US$104
Clarion Inn Pittsburgh Cranberry(Cranberry Township)(Great Value!)
US$93
US$73
Priceline
Best Western Plus Cranberry-Pittsburgh North(Cranberry Township)(Great Value!)
US$87
Hotels.com
All reviewsoutdoor pooldirect tvroom was cleanwaffleswaffle makerwould stay here againsmall bathroomshopping and restaurantscomplimentary breakfastbusiness centerbreakfast areapa turnpikeoff the highwaysized bedpittsburgh areaeasy accessexercise room
Reviewed 2 July 2014 via mobile

We stayed here in our way to Buffalo NY. It was a last
minute decision to stay so we didn't have a reservation. We called ahead to see if they had rooms and John at the front desk was exceptionally helpful. When we arrived he remembered us and got us all set up in our room. He was very helpful, courteous and friendly. Great job John! Room was nice, clean and comfortable. Would stay here again if need be.

Stayed: July 2014
1  Thank bjbailey
Reviewed 30 June 2014

We only stayed one night here because we were going from Washington DC to Michigan and we stopped late. The room was great, quite and very clean. The breakfast we had the next morning was just great for us. Close to the interstate and very friendly staff.

Room Tip: Close to the interstate but rooms were very quite. Loved the location.
  • Stayed: June 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank Evonne D
Madori R, Front Office Manager at Quality Inn Cranberry Township, responded to this reviewResponded 4 July 2014

Im glad to hear tha during the short time you had to visit with us that your experience was to your satisfaction, I hope that this will make you consider Marriott again in the furture!

Reviewed 30 June 2014

Stayed under the corporate pricing of a client or this would not have been a value. I was initially given a room on the first floor, but the rooms are accessed from the outside on the first and second floors. I explained the safety issue with a single woman staying on the bottom floor with the only access is from the parking lot. In addition my profile said top floor away from elevator and ice machine.

I was finally given a 3rd floor room. The room is small and the area they provide for hanging your clothes is almost too cramped to use.

The staff was very nice and the young lady who cleaned my room was very polite and professional.

Monday and Tuesday's they provided a dinner, but you had best show up at 5pm or there isn't enough to go around. I showed up at 5:30 and didn't find anything left.

Will I return to this hotel, though it is very conveniently located to my client, I will find another Marriott to stay in.

Room Tip: 3rd floor is the only one that is not accessed via the exterior of the building.
Stayed: June 2014, travelled on business
Reviewed 30 June 2014 via mobile

Stayed for three nights while in town for hockey tryouts. This hotel was recommended by the hockey team so many of the players stayed there (16-20yr old). One would never have known they were there...very quiet hotel...even though it's at a busy intersection. The breakfast was great...a lot of choices and the staff were continuously restocking items (hockey players can eat!). The staff were friendly. The beds were comfortable and the fridge, microwave, bath products and coffee maker were appreciated. The only thing keeping me from giving it 5 stars is that even though there was a sign saying outside stairway doors were locked at all times and key card was needed for entry, the doors were never locked all wknd....it wasn't a big issue for me, but.... and I had to ask for the housekeeping staff to come to our room after two nights there...for towels and to empty the garbage (they hadn't come by 2pm on day two). I found that to be late but we were up in a far corner of the third floor. I saw them taking care of other rooms constantly. ..maybe the hotel needs to hire more cleaning staff to be more efficient. They also had part of the parking lot resurfaced during our stay... so parking was a bit of an issue for a day...but that stuff has to get done sometime....not a huge problem...All in all a nice place that I would stay at again if ever in the Pittsburgh area.

Stayed: June 2014, travelled with family

Thank you for your response I am glad that your stay was enjoyable, and your group was wonderful to have at our facility, we hope to see you again next year!

Reviewed 20 June 2014

The room was very small, but clean. Had fridge and microwave. breakfast was below my expectations. Always short on something. Short on oatmeal, which was my favorite item. The next morning, scrambled eggs was removed because it contained some spoiled eggs.

Room Tip: If you don't like rooms that open to the balcony/outside, choose higher floor.
  • Stayed: April 2014, travelled as a couple
Madori R, Front Office Manager at Quality Inn Cranberry Township, responded to this reviewResponded 22 June 2014

Thank you for your response, I’m sorry to hear that your breakfast experience wasn’t up to your standards. There should always be an abundant amount of each food items for all of our guests, on every visit for a breakfast that we serve complimentary to our guests. We will take your response very seriously and determine why such things went wrong. I hope that you can put your value and trust into Marriott again on your next visit to the area.