“Hyatt in Cranberry Township, Pa.”

Hyatt Place Cranberry
Raleigh, North Carolina
“Hyatt in Cranberry Township, Pa.”
Reviewed 22 August 2014

Our family goes to Pa. & needs to stay in a hotel at least one a year since we have extended family in Pittsburgh & Beaver Falls. We like to stay at the Hyatt since it's convenient & has nice comfortable rooms with a good breakfast, &, icing on the cake, a small Starbucks for us coffee-lovers:) The staff is courteous, & the quality is consistent. They are also moderately priced, which makes it one of our top choices again & again.

• Stayed December 2013, travelled with family

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (60)
Charlottesville, Virginia
Reviewed 6 August 2014

This was my first visit to this particular Hyatt Place. I have stayed at hundreds over the years and really enjoy them because it's all you need when you travel. Friendly staff that is willing to assist with your needs and a comfortable room that is spacious. My stay was uneventful which is what I hope in every stay I make.

Restaurants and shopping is right outside your door!

I would definitely recommend this property when traveling in the Pittsburgh, Cranberry area.

• Stayed February 2014, travelled solo
Cheverly
Reviewed 26 July 2014 via mobile

This was a top notch hotel with plenty of amenities, places to eat nearby, and tucked away in a discrete location for
Your family to feel secure. My only (4 out of 5) we're the beds two Full size beds were a huge difference from the King size beds we're use too as a larger family and with a infant the bed my wife and I slept in felt like a twin so I slept in the floor to give them room. So if you are a smaller family this review doesn't apply. Breakfast was a great service and the staff Super friendly; even taking your plates when you're finish eating. Yes I would recommend this hotel and stay again, I would just pack a sleeping bag for our size family.

• Stayed July 2014
1 Thank LDO2006
Austintown, Ohio
Reviewed 18 July 2014

We recently started staying at the Hyatt's and have loved them and this one was no exception. The room was great and the staff was very helpful. Breakfast was pretty good; more than pastries and fruit. They had pancakes, eggs and sausage as well as bagels and fruit. I will be staying there when we go back to the area.

• Stayed July 2014, travelled with family
Virginia Beach, Virginia
Reviewed 13 July 2014

We stopped on our way home from visiting family. We had called a couple of hotels that had no vacancy and were about to give up hope of finding a place for the night. Thankfully, we stumbled upon the Hyatt Place. This hotel was awesome. The room was huge, clean, and comfortable. I would highly recommend this hotel and will definitely stay again if we travel that way again. The complimentary breakfast was excellent. The kitchen offered 24/7 food service which came in handy! Check out was at noon, which allowed us to enjoy breakfast and get some much needed rest. Loved this hotel and would highly recommend!

• Stayed July 2014, travelled with family
Reviewed 8 July 2014

We stopped here for a night on the way back home from Virginia Beach - my family and I were left wanting more nights! What an excellent hotel! The decor was beautiful, rooms were huge, the pool was a blast, and the breakfast was very tasty. The customer service was excellent throughout our stay and everything was spotlessly clean. This hotel made me into a believer of the Hyatt Place brand for all my business and personal travel.

Stayed July 2014, travelled with family
St. Petersburg, Florida
Reviewed 30 June 2014 via mobile

My wife and I recently stayed here for our wedding in June of 2014. We had an excellent stay and we could not have been more satisfied. The staff was incredibly accommodating and they helped up set up a room block for our guests without any issue. The breakfast selection is great for any hotel and the bar in the lobby is a nice bonus. The staff went out of their way to help us and our guests and we really appreciate their help. We would not hesitate to recommend this property to anyone in the pittsburgh area needing a place to stay.

Stayed June 2014, travelled as a couple