“Memorable Dining Experience”

Siba Cucina
Price range: US$15 - US$20
Cuisines: Italian, American
Good for: Groups, Romantic, Special Occasion Dining, Bar Scene
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Full Bar, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: Rt. 228
Transit: No public bus transportation available. It would be our pleasure to contact a taxi or limo service to provide you with transportation to your destination.
Description: An oasis of inspired Tuscan fusion, SiBA serves an innovative array of modern Italian cuisine with Mediterranean undertones, including tastes of Spain, Portugal, France, Turkey and Greece. We have selected local purveyors for the highest quality of seafood, meats, and produce to bring to your table daily. So immerse yourself in SiBA's ambiance, explore our extensive wine list and find out why SiBA was voted Best Restaurant by the Community Choice Awards.
Highland Lakes, NJ
“Memorable Dining Experience”
Reviewed 7 May 2013

After the cold winter I wanted a place to eat outdoors and tried Siba Cucina. Not sure if it was the great wine, the beautiful breeze or the delectable food but all in all, it was a memorable dining experience. The server was very personable and attentive, and offered helpful recommendations. I started with a very generous and tasty flight of wine - nice selections from the Sonoma Valley, accompanied by their luscious Signature Salad and Angel Hair al Fresco. I wouldn't have changed a thing and look forward to my next dinner there.

• Visited May 2013

“Great place!!”
Reviewed 27 April 2013 via mobile

Wonderful place for a romantic dinner or business meeting. I go every time I'm in Pittsburgh. I crave the hummus appetizer with a glass of wine. Service levels are hit and miss especially around the fire but its a great place!

• Visited April 2013
Eighty Four, Pennsylvania, United States
“taking Mom out”
Reviewed 14 April 2013

I wanted to find a good place for my 88 year old Mom that would be special but relaxed and our experience was perfect. we asked for a booth if it accomodated 5 easliy so we were all together for good conversation. my brother and his wife were with us and they have eaten and traveled to many places and were happy too. I love the atmoshphere and when we were leaving the sun was shining through the bottles in the windows and left a special impression.
also everyone from the waitstaff to the bartender were great too.

• Visited April 2013
Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
“Just drinks”
Reviewed 8 April 2013

We stopped by to have a couple glasses of wine. The decor is typical wine country and it was a very relax quaint atmosphere. The service was great and our wine was delicious. We asked what the server recommended and we weren't disappointed.

Visited November 2012
California
“Pleasant Surprise”
Reviewed 26 March 2013

Food was good, service attentive, wine reasonably priced, Location was kind of weird, in that it was set back a little. But worth the trouble to find.

Visited March 2013