“Amazing!”

Firebirds Wood Fired Grill
Reserve with OpenTable
The time you selected has already passed.
Price range: US$15 - US$32
Description: We are an American Restaurant and Steakhouse serving authentic wood-fired steaks, seafood, specialty cocktails and select wines. Join us for Happy Hour at the FIREBAR or on the patio for drink specials and bar bites. We offer top-notch service and upscale dining at a modest price. Reserve your table with us today.
Reviewed 22 June 2018

The service at this restaurant is amazing, very attentive, super friendly and very knowledgeable. The servers were also wonderful with our kids and went above and beyond.

The restaurant is very well decorated, very clean and very efficient.

The food was suburb - we ate at this restaurant twice during our stay because of the service and the wonderful food. We had the Filet, salmon and prime rib - I couldn't pick a favorite! The salads are also amazing!

And thank you for a kids menu that is just not burgers and chicken nuggets - my kids enjoyed the kids steak, what a fresh breath of air!

Reviewed 15 June 2018 via mobile

First visit with family this past monday for dinner. To say are server lana was excellent is an understatement! I've never experienced such a warm, knowledgeable server at any other restaurants! All her recommendations were spot on, food was amazing! I don't feel credit is given where it should be given thus why the review. We had 4 martinis at our table of 6 let me tell you lana brought out fresh glasses for the four of us not once but 4 times! I was so impressed! Never have I ever got that treatment anywhere! The woodgrilled shrimp, salmon an blue chz filet were all delicious recommendations! The creme brulee cheesecake was a nice way to end our meal..I will definitely recommend the food an the server! Thank you firebirds we will b back!

1  Thank mai8584
Reviewed 10 June 2018 via mobile

Although the food was excellent and the service was very good, the acoustics are so bad that it has to be deliberate!
We had salmon, steak, and chicken dishes - they were all cooked to perfection and the side dishes were very nice. Our waiter could not have been more attentive. However, it was entirely too cold, so dark it made reading the menu difficult, and so loud from both the music and other diners shouting in order to make themselves heard (along with high ceilings, wood floors, and nothing to absorb sound) we had to go to a coffee shop down the street in order to have a conversation and catch up with the other two couples with whom we were dining. It felt like we were having dinner in an empty warehouse.
We paid nearly $80 for two dinners and two drinks, entirely too much considering the total lack of attention to customer comfort.
I know that it's the current trend in the restaurant industry to keep tables turning over as quickly as possible, but Firebirds has taken it to a whole new level!
We won't be back.

Firebirdsgrill, Guest Relations Manager at Firebirds Wood Fired Grill, responded to this reviewResponded 11 June 2018

Dear FroggyLJ,

Thank you very much for providing feedback regarding your experience with us at our Cranberry Township location. I am happy to hear you and your guests enjoyed your food and that your server was very attentive but I am sorry to hear you all had difficulty hearing, discussing and seeing in dimmed light. Your feedback is invaluable to us so I will be sharing your experience with our management team.

Reviewed 4 June 2018

Cheese burger was cold, the fries were too, send back the fires. Salmon was hot, all the way to the last bite, the mashed potatoes were cold, as well, as the mixed vegetables. The coffee for $ 3.00 a cup was the worst coffee I ever drank. Will not ever go there again.... the $ 60.00 that I spent was a waste of money....

1  Thank boobookitty54
Firebirdsgrill, Guest Relations Manager at Firebirds Wood Fired Grill, responded to this reviewResponded 5 June 2018

Dear Boobookitty,

Thank you for providing feedback regarding your experience at our Cranberry Township location. I was pleased to read your salmon was served at a hot temperature but I am disappointed the rest of your food was not. I am also sorry to hear you did not enjoy your coffee. Your feedback is invaluable to us so I will be sharing your experience with our management team.

Reviewed 27 May 2018 via mobile

I was there with my family and ordered the signature Cajun chicken pasta. When it arrived, it was not hot, there was no Asiago cream sauce, and the grilled chicken honestly looked like sliced lunch meat from the deli counter! It was shockingly horrible. I sent it back. The server offered to bring me a menu so I could make another selection, but with as slow as the food arrived, the rest of my party would have been done eating by the time anything else could have been prepared. Lesson learned....there are too many options in Cranberry to deal with this type of quality.

Firebirdsgrill, Guest Relations Manager at Firebirds Wood Fired Grill, responded to this reviewResponded 1 June 2018

Dear Rick,

Thank you very much for letting us know about your recent visit with us at our Cranberry Township location. I am so sorry to hear you did not enjoy the Firebirds Chicken Pasta and it sounds like you did not experience the quality of food we aim to deliver. Your feedback is invaluable to us so I will be sharing your experience with our management team.