All reviews room was clean front desk large dog desk space microwave and fridge non smoking reasonable rates recent stay pa turnpike housekeeping staff room key good nights sleep great place to stay easy access king room convenient location very nice hotel
Reviewed 25 June 2013

The room was updated nicely. although vinyl flooring could be cold in winter. Nice access to Pittsburgh, only 20 min. from downtown. Pricey for a red roof, but not for the location. Turning on the air conditioner/heat will drown out interstate noise easily.

Date of stay: June 2013
mlutton, General Manager at Red Roof Inn Pittsburgh North Cranberry Township, responded to this reviewResponded 27 June 2013

Thank you for taking the time to review my property. You are correct, our location is one of the best in the area. Guests may easily access both I-79 and I-76 as well as US19. Pittsburgh is an effortless drive from Cranberry Township. I-279 is a brand new highway with no construction in progress. No bottlenecks (tunnels and bridges) either. Thanks again and we look forward to seeing you on your next trip to this area.

Reviewed 24 June 2013 via mobile

Stayed here as an overnighter after catching a Pirates game. Location was perfect, right off the highway. Check in was fast and friendly. Property was well cared for. Our room was on the smaller size but accommodated two adults and two kids nicely. Most importantly the room was clean. Price was average($82) and have seen many Red Roofs lower, even for a Saturday. Overall, a nice little stay.

Date of stay: May 2013
mlutton, General Manager at Red Roof Inn Pittsburgh North Cranberry Township, responded to this reviewResponded 25 June 2013

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my property. Our location is perfect for quick access to all attractions in the area. Stadiums, museums, theaters, shopping... We are minutes from Pittsburgh. I am pleased you found the Inn well cared for. We take pride in providing excellent lodging experiences for all of our guests. I look forward to seeing you and your family again on your next visit to our area.

Reviewed 4 June 2013

I stay here for work. Mindy at the front desk is always very helpful. The housekeeping staff is very thorough although the room I was assigned this trip I found that housekeeping had not completed it. Bed was stripped with clean linens piled on it. No clean towels. I was promptly given another room. I really like the renovations and upgrades that have been completed.

• Trip type: Travelled on business
mlutton, General Manager at Red Roof Inn Pittsburgh North Cranberry Township, responded to this reviewResponded 5 June 2013

Thank you for your review of my property. I will pass your comments along to Mindy. She does an excellent job with all of her guests. I apologize for your room not being ready on your last trip. I am glad we were able to immediately correct your concern. Thank you again and we will see you on your next visit to our area.

Reviewed 29 May 2013

Clean, decent room at value price and convenient location. Being just off freeway is easy and also has downside. My room Had the WORST traffic noise and i barely got 1 hr sleep. My fault- I checked in at night and didn't realize how close my room was to freeway. Do NOT ever stay in room 119 unless you are hard of hearing. Likely other rooms closer to front are ok as the parking lot was full so lots of other people like to stay there.

Room tip: As far from freeway as possible
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
mlutton, General Manager at Red Roof Inn Pittsburgh North Cranberry Township, responded to this reviewResponded 31 May 2013

Thank you for taking the time comment on my property. I am glad that you found our guest rooms clean, comfortable and a good value. I am sorry the road noise intruded on what otherwise was an excellent stay. We are conveniently located . This allows easy access for all of my guests no matter which direction they arrive from. Our newly renovated rooms have drawn praise from all guests that have experienced them. I look forward to seeing you on your next visit to our area. We will get you a room further away from the highway. Thank you again.

Reviewed 14 May 2013

I was playing a professional golf tournament in Butler and decided to stay about 20 mins away here in Cranberry. This Red Roof is very nice and is pet friendly like all the rest. Not much of a place to give your dog a long walk though...but the room was very clean and had a great tv. Im not sure why this Red Roof is so expensive though. With tax, $80 a night is a bit high:(

• Trip type: Travelled on business
mlutton, General Manager at Red Roof Inn Pittsburgh North Cranberry Township, responded to this reviewResponded 16 May 2013

Thank you for your comments regarding my hotel. I am glad you were impressed with the property. I take pride in providing all of my guests with a clean, comfortable and affordable guest room. The recent renovation has been given a positive reception from everyone that has experienced it. The new TVs are the most praised addition. I am sorry that you considered us expensive. I price my rooms based on demand and the local market. The majority of my competition is selling rooms for $150.00 or more. When comparing Red Roof Inn to the other hotels in the area, I feel the we offer outstanding value. Thank you again for takling the time to review my Inn. I hope you shot a great round. There are many excellent courses in the area. I look forward to to seeing you on your next visit to our area.