“Absolutely the best staff”

Red Roof Inn Pittsburgh North Cranberry Township
Ranked #13 of 15 Hotels in Cranberry Township
Reviewed 2 October 2013

Have stayed multiple times over the past year and a half. The staff is truly outstanding and have gone above and beyond for us. The location is great. The rooms are clean and comfortable. We find it to be the best value in the area. But I just have never encountered a nicer, friendlier, more thoughtful staff in any hotel ever. On this past visit my dog managed to get loose and I just could not believe the time and effort these people took in trying to catch him. You just don't encounter people like that very often.

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled with family
mlutton, General Manager at Red Roof Inn Pittsburgh North Cranberry Township, responded to this reviewResponded 4 October 2013

Thank you for taking the time to review my property. I am glad you found our location convienent. Guests can easily access all major routes and destinations in southwest PA from this Inn. We strive to provide clean and comfortable accomendations for all of our guests. Being a great value also adds to the positive experience we provide. Sorry your dog got loose. We are a pet friendly hotel that never requests a deposit for pets. Most of my employees are pet owners. They will do whatever it takes to keep our guests and their pets safe at all times. When my employees told me of this issue, they mentioned that if it was their pet they hoped others would do the same. Loree, the girl working the desk and Amy, laundry worker, were the ones that finally got your puppy back safely. They didn't think twice about it, they just went after him.
I thank you again and look forward to seeing you on your next visit.

Reviewed 27 September 2013

Kelly at the front desk is so personable. She is very attentive to your needs. So is Mindy and the rest of the staff. They will bend over backwards to accommodate you. The location is awesome, right off the Turnpike and route 79. Great restaurants and a Giant Eagle and beer and Liquor stores within walking distance.

• Stayed: September 2013
mlutton, General Manager at Red Roof Inn Pittsburgh North Cranberry Township, responded to this reviewResponded 1 October 2013

Thank you for taking the time to review my property. Our location offers easy access to all areas in southwestern Pennsylvania. I am glad you had the opportunity to sample many of the nearby shopping areas and restaurants. There are many excellent choices within walking distance of my Inn. I will pass your comments on to Mindy and Kelly. They do an excellent job with all of their guests. Thank you again and I look forward to seeing you on your next visit to this area.

Reviewed 25 September 2013

This was my first stay at a Red Roof Inn. The young ladies at the front desk were very friendly and helpful. The room was a pleasant surprise, very spacious, clean and comfortable. The manager (Mitch) introduced himself and even introduced me to the young lady who was taking care of my room (Kim). Mitch went out of his way to ask if I had everything that I needed and even said to call him if there was anything he could do to make the stay more comfortable. The customer service exceeded some of the 5 star hotels I have been in. The bed is very comfortable and the desk space was great for doing online work in the evenings. I highly recommend this hotel and I will return the next time I am in town as well.

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled with family
mlutton, General Manager at Red Roof Inn Pittsburgh North Cranberry Township, responded to this reviewResponded 27 September 2013

Thank you for reviewing my property. I am glad you enjioyed your stay with us. We treat all of our guests the same way. I will share your comments with Kim. She does a great job for all of her guests. I look forward to your next visit.

Reviewed 25 September 2013

We stayed here overnight in May.
We were surprised at how nice the room was.
Clean, large, and quite nice. There was more than enough room.
No carpet in the room just a hardwood type of floor.
We would stay here again.

• Stayed: May 2013, travelled as a couple

Thank you for reviewing my Inn. We take pride in giving all of our guests a clean comfortable room at all times. Our guest rooms are very spacious. The rooms average 24' X 16' in size. Many of my guests are pleasantly suprised by how much space they have. Much of my competition offers rooms with less space at a higher daily rate. This is just one of the many reasons Red Roof Inn is a great value to our guests. Thank you again and I look forward to seeing you on your next visit to this area.

Reviewed 6 September 2013

I have never stayed in a Red Roof Inn before, and felt it was pricey for what you got, but perhaps it was a more expensive area than I realized. The extra large king room was very spacious, and also was very clean, which I appreciated. I also appreciated the pet policy, as I was traveling with my golden retriever. My only complaint was that although it was supposed to be a nonsmoking room, it absolutely REEKED of the smell of cigarettes. By the time I had carried everything in from my car, I could actually taste the cigarette smoke in my mouth. The very nice front desk attendant offered to change me to a different room, but I was tired from an 8 hour drive and declined. My mistake, as it made for a very uncomfortable stay.

Stayed: September 2013, travelled solo
mlutton, General Manager at Red Roof Inn Pittsburgh North Cranberry Township, responded to this reviewResponded 9 September 2013

Thank you for taking the time to review my property. I apologize for the cigarette smell in your guest room. We completely renovated this property earlier this year. At that time we became 100% smoke free. The vast majority of my guests applaud and adhere to our policies regarding designated smoking areas and not smoking in the rooms. Unfortunately there are some that show a total disregard for the consideration of others. At Red Roof Inns we have specific procedures to follow should we find a room that has been smoked in. I have spoken to all of my housekeepers concerning this procedure and we are working diligently to make sure this never happens again. Once agian I apologize for what ruined an otherwise perfect stay at my Inn.

Reviewed 3 September 2013

Clean, Comfortable and good customer service. Our 4 legged friend accompanied us and we found adequate areas to walk him. There is also a large dog park within a mile or two of the hotel if you want to exercise your pet.

The fridge, microwave and coffee maker came in handy during our stay. We also found the parking to be plentiful even when the hotel was filled.

We were not bothered by the highway noise some folks complained about.

We would definitely stay again.

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled with family
mlutton, General Manager at Red Roof Inn Pittsburgh North Cranberry Township, responded to this reviewResponded 6 September 2013

Thank you for posting a review of my property. In addition to being clean, comfortable and a great value, Red Roof Inns has always been a pet friendly company. There is never a deposit for travelers with pets. We only ask that pets are not left unattended and that owners clean up after their animals. The design of this Inn is ideal for walking your pet and as you mentioned there is a nice dog park near by, Thank you again and we look forward to seeing you on your next visit to our area

Reviewed 25 August 2013

Stayed a couple of nights on a recent business trip. Never stayed in a Red Roof before, but was persuaded to do so by this sights reviews. Wasn't disappointed, large clean room with good desk space, internet access, comfortable bed, clean modern bathroom, serviced daily. Location is good for getting onto the highways, and plenty of places nearby to get a bite if needed. And importantly the value for money was excellent.

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled on business
mlutton, General Manager at Red Roof Inn Pittsburgh North Cranberry Township, responded to this reviewResponded 26 August 2013

Thank you for taking the time to review my property. This property was recently completely renovated. My guests are very pleased with the outcome. Our location allows easy access to all area destinations. We are also conveniently located near numerous restaurants and shopping centers. At Red Roof Inns, we strive to provide excellent lodging experiences to all of our guests. Value is a major component. We are clean and comfortable at all times and our rates are very reasonable. I am glad you tried us out and I look forward to seeing you on your next visit to our area.