“Above and Beyond -The Marriott North Shines!”

Pittsburgh Marriott North
Cranberry Township
“Above and Beyond -The Marriott North Shines!”
Reviewed 15 May 2014

Over the past year I have worked with Jennifer of the Sales Department at the Pittsburgh Marriott North in Cranberry Township, PA to block rooms for the guests of my daughter's wedding. Not only did Jennifer meet my needs of reserving the rooms, she continually updated the "count" for me, arranged breakfast for my guests, arranged for transportation to our reception venue for guests, and kept me updated throughout the year of what each and every step was throughout the process so I did not have to remember! In addition, the front desk staff, housekeeping, as well as the wait staff in the River City Grill all were helpful, friendly, and genuinely considerate toward my guests. This was especially welcome as "hosting" 150+ people for me, making them feel happy and special really tells me that the Marriott truly cares! You will not be disappointed when you choose to stay in this hotel or plan an event here! Their professionalism shines!
M.M.

Room Tip: Speak directly with the front desk of the hotel. You will value the personal attention to detail!
  • Stayed May 2014, travelled with family
Dustin K, Manager at Pittsburgh Marriott North, responded to this review, 16 May 2014
Good evening,

Thank you so much for taking the time to fill out a survey regarding your recent stay with us here at the Pittsburgh Marriott North! I am delighted to hear of your great experiences with Jen in Sales and with the hotel in general. We will be sure to share these comments with the entire team. We hope to be able to serve you again in the near future!

Assistant General Manager

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (60)
Ohio
Reviewed 10 May 2014

We drove in from Ohio and found the hotel easily off the highway. It was close to eating establishments. We were there for two nights to celebrate a family wedding. We enjoyed happy hour at the hotel before and after the reception. The lobby is divided appropriately to make you feel like you are having a private party. There were several weddings being celebrated and those of us who gathered in the lobby enjoyed each other's company. The room had a king size bed with pull-out sofa. Comfortable. Good value with AAA discount.

• Stayed May 2014, travelled with family
Dustin K, Manager at Pittsburgh Marriott North, responded to this review, 11 May 2014
Good afternoon,

I would like to thank you very much for taking time out of your day to fill out a survey regarding your recent stay with us! I am happy to hear that you enjoyed your time here in Pittsburgh, and please let us know when you will be back and we will make sure to take great care of you once again!

Memphis, Tennessee
Reviewed 8 May 2014

I highly recommend staying at the Pittsburgh Marriott North in Cranberry Township. The facility is impecable but that is expected - right??? The staff at this location GETS IT!!!! Someone there has the "ATTENTION TO DETAIL" at the forefront.

I have hosted meetings and room blocks at this facility multiple times. The staff at this location has NEVER missed an opportunity to make sure the stay is perfect. I would recommend the Pittsburgh Marriott North to business and leisure travelers. You will not be disappointed.

Room Tip: While in Cranberry, don't miss Jimmy Wan's or Juniper Grill.
  • Stayed April 2014, travelled on business
Dustin K, Manager at Pittsburgh Marriott North, responded to this review, 9 May 2014
Good afternoon!

I would like to thank you for taking the time to fill out a survey regarding your recent stay with us! I will be sure to share your positive feedback with all of the team here, as they really deserve the accolades you have given. If there is anything else we can do for your, please do not hesitate to contact us and we will make it happen! We look forward to serving you again soon.

Asst. General Manager
Dover, Delaware
Reviewed 5 May 2014

Thanks for Alan at check in. What a great smile and personality! Treated us like long lost friends. And thanks to Eli at breakfast for special attention and care. Two great young men! I hope they get some extra credit from Marriott.

• Stayed May 2014, travelled on business
Dustin K, Manager at Pittsburgh Marriott North, responded to this review, 6 May 2014
Good evening,

I would like to personally thank you for your recent review regarding your stay with us. I am delighted to see that everything met your expectations and that your stay was enjoyable with us. I will definitely be sharing your comments with the team, specifically your comments regarding Alan and Eli. We hope to be able to serve you again in the near future!

New York City, New York
Reviewed 26 April 2014

I stayed here to attend a friends wedding! What a great experience! The rate was reasonable and the services were amazing. Especially liked the bar! :) The bartender was phenomenal and very attentive. Wonderful wedding weekend!

• Stayed April 2014, travelled with friends
Dustin K, Manager at Pittsburgh Marriott North, responded to this review, 29 April 2014
Good evening,

I would like to thank you for filling out a survey regarding your recent stay with us here in Pittsburgh! I am very happy to hear that your stay with us was enjoyable, and I will be sure to pass along your comments to each department, specifically the comments regarding your service at the bar! I hope that you choose to stay with us in the future should your travels bring you out this way, and please let me know if I can be of any further assistance.

Dustin Kovats
Lockport, New York
Reviewed 23 April 2014

We stayed here on our way heading South, it was an awesome experience, the beds were so comfortable we did not want to leave. Also the rooms were clean and well taken care of. Our son got sick while we were there and the staff was so understanding and helpful. They gave him ginger ale and crackers, and sent my food up to our room... This hotel and staff deserve 5 stars in my book ! I would tell all my friends and family to stay here and we will look forward to going back to this hotel again!

Room Tip: We had a room away from the elevator, along with a Cal. King bed and pull out couch, it was perfect...
  • Stayed April 2014, travelled with family
Dustin K, Manager at Pittsburgh Marriott North, responded to this review, 24 April 2014
Good evening,

I would like to thank you for taking the time to fill out a survey regarding your recent stay with us. Everything we do is aimed at providing 100% guest satisfaction, and I am happy that you felt that we achieved that for you. I will be sure to share your kind comments with the staff here, as they truly deserve it. We look forward to serving you again in the near future.

Cuyahoga Falls, Ohio
Reviewed 14 April 2014

I stayed one night at the Pittsburgh Marriott North while in town to attend a wedding. The main draw for this property was the very reasonable weekend rate. This property has recognized the importance of catering to a leisure crowd on the weekends and has rates that change based on the check-in day.

The hotel and service were both excellent. The front desk was friendly and check-in was easy. The room was comfortable and clean. The bed was very soft and very comfortable. We ate in the morning (breaksfast voucher was included due to our Marriott Rewards status). I've certainly had better hotel breakfasts, so my recommendation there would be to eat there if it's included. If not, save a few dollars and have a better breakfast elsewhere.

If we're in the area again, I would plan to stay here again.

• Stayed April 2014, travelled as a couple
1 Thank ohjb
Dustin K, Manager at Pittsburgh Marriott North, responded to this review, 15 April 2014
Good afternoon,

Thank you very much for taking the time to fill out a review regarding your stay with us here at the Pittsburgh Marriott North. Your comments and feedback are extremely important to helping us succeed our goal of 100% satisfaction for every guest that walks through our doors. I am happy to hear that your stay was satisfactory, and I will be sure to share your comments with the team here, as well as the opportunities that lie in breakfast food quality. Again, thank you for your time, and we hope to be able to serve you again in the future!