Pittsburgh Marriott North
Clarion Inn Pittsburgh Cranberry(Cranberry Township)(Great Value!)
US$108
Hyatt Place Cranberry(Cranberry Township)(Great Value!)
US$113
US$110
US$162
US$150
Doubletree.com
Quality Inn Cranberry Township(Cranberry Township)
US$73
US$66
QualityInn
US$130
US$112
Residence Inn
US$125
US$119
Hampton Inn Pittsburgh / Cranberry(Cranberry Township)(Great Value!)
US$121
US$104
Red Roof Inn Pittsburgh North Cranberry Township(Cranberry Township)(Great Value!)
US$75
US$72
Red Roof
Courtyard Pittsburgh North/Cranberry Woods(Cranberry Township)(Great Value!)
US$132
US$122
Courtyard
US$136
US$130
All reviewsthe concierge loungefront deskwedding receptiongold memberroom servicebuffet breakfastnext morningdecent hotelnice sizefamily weddingstayed two nightsexceptional servicenice propertybar restaurantthe room was nicewonderful stayworkout room
Reviewed 1 July 2014

The staff at the Marriott are always welcoming and helpful. The hotel is a good place to stay when doing business in the area. They do have a pool and gym, but only one restaurant and bar, however, the area is full of restaurants so it really isn't a problem. They also have very good business conference abilities and really do try and make things easy for you.
The hotel is right off the I 79 and I 76 so it is easy to get into Pittsburgh and beyond.

Stayed: August 2013, travelled on business
Dustin K, Manager at Pittsburgh Marriott North, responded to this reviewResponded 2 July 2014

Good evening,

I would like to first and foremost thank you very much for taking the time to fill out a survey regarding your recent stay with us! I will be sure to share your feedback with the entire team as we love to hear feedback from our guests in an effort to improve our operation. Was there anything that we could have done better to earn a score of 5 overall from you? Any feedback you can provide would be extremely helpful. We hope to be able to serve you again soon!

Reviewed 25 June 2014

After 15 years my weekly business travel has shifted from downtown Pittsburgh, to Cranberry Woods. I was concerned that my familiar surroundings would not match up. After my second week staying at the Pittsburgh Marriott North I already feel "at home". The hotel and restaurant staff are very efficient and professional. The hotel rooms, lobby and are very clean and well maintained. I understand why this hotel has such well deserved high ratings.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled on business

Good evening,

Thank you so much for taking time to fill out a survey regarding your recent stay! I am very delighted to see that you had a great stay with us and that the service that you received was exceptional! I will be sure to share all of your comments with the entire team! We hope to see you again soon!

Reviewed 10 June 2014

We are a Marriott family. We do an extensive amount of traveling and rely on Marriott for good customer service, clean rooms,and quality food. Our recent stay at the Pittsburgh Marriott was exceptional! Although we were there due to unpleasant circumstances,(a pending death in our family,) the desk staff, and restaurant staff were caring and provided a welcome respite after an exhausting day. It truly was a home that we looked forward to return. Our next stay due to circumstances won't be pleasant, but i'm confident that our Hotel visit will be.

Room Tip: I have a fetish with a hotel room that overlooks a roof. The desk staff made note on our records. We are platinum elite members and that was the first time any desk associate volunteered to provide that information on a permanent basis!
  • Stayed: June 2014, travelled with family
Dustin K, Manager at Pittsburgh Marriott North, responded to this reviewResponded 12 June 2014

Good evening,

Thank you very much for taking the time to fill out a survey regarding your recent stay with us! I will be sure to share your feedback with the team here, especially your comments regarding the exceptional service you receive. I am sorry to hear about the nature of your visit, however, please let us know the next time you are in and we will be sure to make your stay as comfortable as possible.

Reviewed 7 June 2014 via mobile

My husband and I and several family member from Texas, Georgia, Florida were in Pittsburg for a high school graduation. What a wonderful hotel clean room, great food and hospitality, customer service awsome, every need met. Will come back and visit this warm and friendly city.

Stayed: June 2014, travelled with friends
Dustin K, Manager at Pittsburgh Marriott North, responded to this reviewResponded 9 June 2014

Good evening,

Thank you for taking the time to fill out a survey regarding your recent stay with us! I will be sure to share your feedback with the staff here. I am happy to see that your stay with us was extraordinary, and I hope that we are able to serve you again the next time you are in the area.

Reviewed 7 June 2014

I stay at this property many times each year and appreciate the continued devotion to excellence in all that they do. The couple times that I have encountered a problem, the staff has gone out of their way to resolve it quickly and completely. I spend a lot of time traveling but always enjoy checking in at this property because I know that I will have a good stay. As a side note - the ladies in the concierge lounge are awesome!

• Stayed: May 2014

Good evening,

Thank you for taking the time to fill out a survey about our property! I would like you to know that I will be sharing your feedback with out staff here. I am happy to hear that your stay exceeded expectations and we hope to be able to serve you again in the near future.