Pittsburgh Marriott North
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
View Hotel
Quality Inn Cranberry Township(Cranberry Township)
View Hotel
Hyatt Place Cranberry(Cranberry Township)
View Hotel
All reviewsthe concierge loungefront deskwedding receptiongold memberroom servicebuffet breakfastnext morningdecent hotelnice sizefamily weddingstayed two nightsexceptional servicenice propertybar restaurantthe room was nicewonderful stayworkout room
Reviewed 25 May 2009

Stayed two nights for a family wedding and it was very pleasant. The restauurant, bar and check in desk personnel were more that kind and made our stay most comfortable.

• Stayed: May 2009, travelled solo
Reviewed 19 May 2009

I was host to a three day event for 80-100 people. The three day experience was great from start to finish. The Sales Department worked with me throughout the overall planning. The Catering Department worked with us in the room arrangements and meal selection. And, the food was prepared to perfection. The Staff at this hotel made everyone feel comfortable an important. I cannot say enough about this wonderful experience.

• Stayed: May 2009, travelled on business
Reviewed 18 May 2009

I was part of a tour group attending the U.S. Schoolboy Rugby Championships. I had two boys with me on the trip. From the team banquet to breakfast in the morning everything was handled seamlessly by the hotel. From my personnel point of view nothing was too much effort for the staff. This included last minute plan changes that were all accommodated easily.

• Stayed: May 2009
Reviewed 20 April 2009

We stayed one night in this hotel and were very impressed. It's very easy to find off the highway, so we had no problems with getting lost trying to find it.

Check in was very easy and quick. We were there with a lacrosse team, and I was pleasantly surprised how well organized the employees at the front desk were at handling a lot of parents, players and coaches checking in. We were assigned a room with one king and a pull out sofa bed. I had asked for 2 double beds, but by the time I made the booking, there were no rooms available matching my request. However, the king room we were given was great. They even had the pull out sofa bed already made up as a bed. No phone call necessary to call for sheets (which I had assumed I'd need to do). Our king bed and pillows were very comfortable, as was the pull out sofa bed (according to my 13 yr. old son).

The kids swam for about an hour in the indoor pool and loved it. It's a good size pool with enough room for quite a few chairs in the pool area.

We also had dinner and breakfast in the hotel restaurant and were impressed with it. It's a typical hotel restaurant, but it's a pretty good one. The salads are huge (at least my husband's steak one was), and my sandwich (grilled chicken with balsamic dressing marinade) was great. The breakfast buffet the next morning was also very nice. They didn't have pancakes on the buffet (which my 13 yr. old wanted) so the waitress had them make him some in the kitchen and brought them right out.

The business center was closed for some maintenance issue, so they gave us free wi fi in our room, which worked out even better for us. Very good customer service.

I would definitely stay here again and highly recommend it.

• Stayed: April 2009, travelled on business
Reviewed 24 June 2008

Very nice condition in the lobby area and friendly and helpful front desk.

I travel for business and the room rate($214) was not worth the stay. Small outdated rooms, old tv's, $10/night for slow internet. The fitness room was very outdated and the machines were old. They did have free-weights though. The restaurant was nothing to speak of in terms of quality of food and it was over priced, but that is to be expected at Marriott. The breakfast was fine nothing spectacular but an additional 13.95.

There are definitely better hotels in the area that are close by that are just as nice and don't nickel and dime you with very reasonable rates.

• Stayed: June 2008, travelled on business
    • Check-in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)