1. Walls are paper thin, conversations and you know what clearly comes through you bedroom walls. I had to change my room as the elderly couple's passionate moaning and groaning was driving me nuts.
2. Service in dining room by the 1 an only over worked lady who clearly hates her job was not very pleasant experience.
3. Tried to contact Hilton diamond services was put on hold 5min on Sunday morning, gave up to write this review.
4. My overall impression was that there is a serious lack of appropriate management this weekend.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Hilton Garden Inn Pittsburgh/Cranberry hotel in Cranberry, PA is located near downtown Pittsburgh, the University of Pittsburgh Medical Center, Westinghouse and Heinz – with easy access to shopping, dining and entertainment attractions in the Pittsburgh area. Visit Moraine State Park Beach – where you can go biking, skiing, rent a boat, kayak or canoe to explore the 3, 225 acre lake. Go golfing at the Cranberry Highlands Golf Course – only six miles from our hotel. Enjoy guest rooms with complimentary WiFi, room service, and 37-inch flat-screen HDTVs. Drink cocktails from our on-site bar on our outdoor patio after dinner at our full-service, on-site restaurant – The Garden Grille and Bar®. You’ll also enjoy our indoor pool, fitness room, and walking track. Our Cranberry hotel offers more than 2,100 sq. ft. of flexible event space, with a 24-hour business center, delicious on-site catering, and modern A/V equipment. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with LoveHolidays, Hilton Hotels Direct, Booking.com, Travel Republic (UK), Hotels.com, Expedia, getaroom.com, Ebookers, Evoline ltd and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Hilton Garden Inn Pittsburgh/Cranberry reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.