“Best Frozen Custard on the Planet!”

The Meadows Original Frozen Custard
Cuisines: American
Good for: Cheap Eats, Kids, Child-friendly
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Accepts American Express, Accepts Discover, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Free Off-Street Parking, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Seating, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Wexford, Pennsylvania, United States
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Best Frozen Custard on the Planet!”
Reviewed 30 May 2013

I also grew up near the original Meadows, so I knew it would be great and the new Cranberry location does not disappoint! For those of you who are ice cream or soft serve lovers, this is not the same thing, it is frozen custard using the tried and true original Meadows recipe. It is AWESOME!
The Cranberry location has added some new creative flavors and some new products like their Chippers, which are made using cookies from another local small business. The staff is friendly, and the wait times aren't bad even when there's a bit of a crowd. My only criticism is that they could use more parking. But the drive-through helps that situation a bit.
If you've never had Meadows frozen custard before, you really need to stop by and try it - you won't regret it!

• Visited May 2013

Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Better than Rita's”
Reviewed 13 May 2013

I grew up in Cambria County and therefore grew up with The Meadow's. I was very excited to hear that a location was opening in Cranberry. This location does not disappoint. The selection is better than Rita's and the prices are better too!

• Visited April 2013
1 Thank Sam K
Cranberry Township, Pennsylvania
“Love This Place”
Reviewed 1 May 2013

I was very excited to hear that they were opening a store in Cranberry. I love ice cream, and love The Meadows Original Frozen Custard! I've enjoyed everything I've had. And the prices are very reasonable, Cheaper than Dairy Queen!

• Visited May 2013
1 Thank TeenieFromTheBurgh
“Best Custard Around”
Reviewed 28 April 2013

I grew up going to the Ebensburg location and when I saw that one came to Cranberry, I was ECSTATIC. Every single product I've tried here is fantastic and fresh. It's easily the best custard I've ever had.

• Visited April 2013