“Glad I gave them another try”

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Climo's Pizza & Chicken Family Restaurant
Cuisines: Italian, American, Pizza
Baden, Pennsylvania
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Glad I gave them another try”
Reviewed 14 January 2013

I always ate at Climos when they were by Wal-Mart, then they moved to the take-out location & still I ordered. The owners sold & the food was still pretty good, the menu stayed the same. Well, those owners sold also due to family matters (I heard) & the new owners changed everything. We tried ordering a steak sub one night for my Mom without peppers, no couldn't do it, they are better this way the man said....we get our food from a new distributor & I assure you she will love it. She did NOT love it. Other items we ordered that we would order with the prior owners we hated, so we quit ordering from them.
Then I heard through the grape vine that Climo's was sold yet again! Ok we will try it again, I'm so glad we did. The food is great, it's a little pricey though. But if I don't feel like cooking or going out I have options. I love their calzones, they are the only ones that don't put ricotta cheese in them.
I will say I don't agree with delivery charges. We have to pay $1.50 I think for delivery charges then tip the driver on top of that. So we don't order as often as we did before. I understand the restaurant has to pay the driver's wage but I'm sure the owners are making more than they are paying the driver off all the delivery charges!

Visited December 2012

San Antonio, Texas
“Recommended by a Local”
Reviewed 6 May 2012

Definitely the place to go if you want a great pizza with memorable sausage. Of course, this has to be one of those times you are not planning to have "lean cuisine." Good place for some indulgence.

Visited April 2012
Pittsburgh
“THEEEE Best!!”
Reviewed 27 September 2009

I have been going to Climo's since I was a little girl..they have GREAT food and a huge variety! Whenever I'm asked where I want to go out to eat, I always say Climo's. Their chicken salads are to die for, and the dressings are amazing! I haven't been disappointed yet in my many years of eat here. I definitely reccommend it and am actually going there tonight for dinner! =] Enjoy!!

Pittsburgh, PA
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“OMG Pizza, calzones, hoagies.....Mmmmmmmmmm”
Reviewed 11 June 2008

They make the best New York style pizza in Da'burgh! Their pizza is fresh, great toppings, HUGE!!! Love them. We love the calzones and hoagies too, and they deliver is a very timely fashion and are super friendly. GREAT for catering picnics too cause their chicken rocks!

1 Thank shellbell1
A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
“They have a good selection of foods for any appetite.”
Reviewed 30 January 2008

They have a good selection of foods for any appetite.

Thank A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook