“Nice products and selection”

Holley Ross Pottery
Ranked #2 of 7 things to do in Cresco
Bethlehem, Pennsylvania
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 5 helpful votes
“Nice products and selection”
Reviewed 5 June 2014

I've read the other reviews and I do have to agree with the comments about the staff. Customer service is not their strong suit. They are not super friendly and tend to appear to prefer to stay behind the counter. I have come here numerous times and bought quite a lot of stuff here. Was here 2 weeks back and bought about $50 worth of butter dishes, etc. fell in love with a set of dishes and returned to buy them recently. Spent $357.00 on a set. They didn't have everything I needed and said an order was coming in over the next few day.s. I asked if they could put aside an item for me or call when the order came in and was told, "we don't do that". I was taken back as I just spent $400 in the last 10 days there and they couldn't bother to call me when their order came in! Yikes, lousy customer service. I live about 1.25 hrs away which I mentioned to her and also said we have a vacation place nearby that we come up every few weeks, but I guess it was too much effort to write down my name and number. I do absolutely.y love the dishes I bought and would come here for more items if I needed them. Truth be told, I looked up the stoneware on line for the remaining pieces I wanted and ordered them elsewhere. They could've had a nice sale with the 4 pieces I ordered. I gave it 4 stars for the product, but would give it 1 star for customer service

Visited June 2014
3 Thank Donna S

White Haven, Pennsylvania, United States
35 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 59 helpful votes
“Very nice place”
Reviewed 22 January 2014

Very quaint. A bit out of the way but a different twist. Lots of pottery. Much variety. A bit pricey. Staff could be a bit more friendly. Would visit again.

1 Thank JacquelineH821
New Jersey
31 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 297 helpful votes
“Rude”
Reviewed 18 November 2013

Rude staff and over hyped and overpriced. Not worth the long drive up the mountain. Skip this tourist trap.

Visited November 2013
2 Thank Colleen G
Reading
“trail is the best”
Reviewed 28 October 2013

the hike with the swinging bridge to the little lake is the best!!!!! An easy hike through a wooded setting was lovely to a small lake. The pottery is ok. A lot of the polish pottery which is very nice. Staff was pleasant and polite.

Wildwood, New Jersey
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Keeping it Old School!”
Reviewed 20 October 2013

I love this place for many reasons. The first reason is that it never changes except for some updates in the products that it sells. I have been visiting Holly Ross for over 40 years. My parents used to take me here as a child. Of course I wasn't interested in the pottery, which now as an adult is amazing but, I loved the fact that they let take a walk on their beautiful grounds which has a swinging cable bridge. The owner still does a demonstration to show people how the pottery is made. He is a great guy. I hope that I can continue to visit in the future!

1 Thank David N