There's no need to travel hours away from home to consider it a vacation. My husband and I needed to get away so badly, and when the opportunity came where all three of our kids were away at camp, we jumped at the chance. Money can be an issue and for only having 2 days where we could vacation, the rates were a key factor. When I checked the website, the prices seemed to be where we needed them to be and the rooms looked absolutely comfortable.
We wanted a place that would be private and not the typical "Poconos" all-inclusive resort-type getaway and the Crescent Lodge definitely fit that description.
Our first impression was friendly staff and beautiful antiques in the lobby with a scattering of historical documents and photographs throughout. Loved it! On to the room - open the door and the fresh, clean smell of a room that has been meticulously cared for is what you find. The picture on the website was EXACTLY what we had. Everything was impeccably taken care of, from the squeaky clean Jacuzzi to the in-room coffee, mini-fridge and fireplace and the bed was oh so comfortable! Just what we needed.
Dinner in the in-house restaurant was amazing and our waitress was exceptional, as well as the complimentary breakfast. We haven't sat and enjoyed each others' company for that long in many, many years.
Thank you to everyone at the Crescent Lodge for giving us a few days of relaxation and a chance to unwind and enjoy being a couple again. This is a place that both my husband and I agreed will become a tradition in our family and we will be back!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- “A Romantic Country Inn”At Crescent Lodge and Country Inn your will experience immaculate accommodations, fireplaces, whirlpool tubs and canopy beds with plush thick comforters. Select from a standard room in the main lodge or a cottage located on our 10 acres of beautifully landscaped grounds. Free Wifi is included in the main lodge.Our guests can enjoy continental breakfast every morning from 8:00 a.m. - 11:00 a.m.The Crescent Lodge Restaurant and Bar:Our renowned on-site restaurant is open year round serving American cuisine. The Crescent Lodge restaurant has been nominated several times by the Pocono Record as one of the most romantic restaurants in the Pocono Mountain region.Antique Gift Shop:The Inn's popular gift shop is stocked with handmade jewelry, antiques and other items.We are conveniently located in the heart of Pocono Mountains. Within an arm reach to Camelback Ski Resort and Camelback Beach, Mount Airy Casino, Pocono Raceway and The Crossing Premium Outlets. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Travel Republic (UK) and Evoline ltd so you can book your Crescent Lodge & Country Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Crescent Lodge And Country Inn
- Crescent Lodge & Country Hotel Cresco
- Country Inn Cresco
- Cresco Country Inn