Crescent Lodge & Country Inn
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
Paradise Stream Resort(Mount Pocono)
View Hotel
Chestnut Grove Resort(Mount Pocono)
View Hotel
Travelodge Mt. Pocono(Mount Pocono)
View Hotel
Hotel M, Mount Pocono(Mount Pocono)
View Hotel
Comfort Inn & Suites(Mount Pocono)
View Hotel
All reviewsthe cottagesget awaycanopy bedprivate cottagepiano playermount airy casinoincluded breakfaston site restaurantshuffle boardpocono areajacuzzi tubnice breakfastbed was comfortablefull kitchensitting areawonderful weekendshort drive
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 25 February 2014

I stayed in the main hotel. The room was beautifully decorated, and in great shape. A few spots on the carpet, but that was it. Breakfast was nice. There were eggs, bacon, and fresh melon, which I appreciate, because I am gluten free. I grew up about a 1/4 of a mile away, and always loved this place.
The staff was great. Word of warning. If you stay in the main hotel, pack lightly. There is no elavator and the steps are steep that you have to carry your luggage up.

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled solo
1  Thank Albequerque
Crescentlodgepa, Guest Relations Manager at Crescent Lodge & Country Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 26 February 2014

Thank you so much for sharing your review with us. We are so glad that you enjoyed your stay and enjoyed our breakfast. The entire staff look forward to seeing you again.

Reviewed 25 February 2014

We stayed in a cottage which had a fireplace and jaccuzzi...very quaint and romantic. Everything was in order just as I had read on line. Restaurant on site was convenient, food was very good. Close to all attractions.
Would definitely stay again!!

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled as a couple

Thank you so much for the great review. We are so glad you had such and great time and that you will be coming back. We look very forward to your next visit.

Reviewed 23 February 2014

My husband surprised me with a birthday/baby moon weekend getaway, something we don't get to do much with two young children. My husband booked a cottage with a jacuzzi and fireplace. Ridiculously overpriced for what we ended up with. There was absolutely no parking all weekend anywhere near the door to our cottage, the decor and furniture looked outdated and drag, with wicker patio chairs, the room didn't even have a flat screen tv. To top the room disappointment off the jacuzzi and fireplace were in a separate-like closet sized room all together, the room was just awkward, the word romantic would definitely not be used to describe our stay. Breakfast was continental, just okay, nothing special. The rooms, and the main lodge were very clean and the staff was very friendly, however for the price you pay you can get much more somewhere else.

1  Thank Miriah D

Thank you for taking the time to share your candid comments. We are so sorry to hear that you were not happy with your stay. I have shared your comments with the management staff. We do hope that you will give us another try in the future.

Reviewed 18 February 2014

My fiancé and I stayed at the "most expensive and nicest" cottage, the Mountain Jacuzzi (so they say). It was very dated. They really should either go for rustic or update..not have the same linens as 1975. They say it's secluded but you're right off of a busy road where you can hear the traffic until night. We weren't far enough away to not hear children playing in the snow a few cottages away. So seclusion and set back in the woods is not at all what you get. I didn't mind sharing the driveway with another smaller cottage, which they also say, the cottage is alone on it's on pathway. The Jacuzzi was definitley the perk of this cottage. For the price we paid I know I could've gotten much better else where. Also, it snowed the day before and the deck was covered. You would think they'd at least shoveled the deck so we could use it or at the very least equip the cottage with a shovel for us to do ourselves. Over all.. it was an OK stay but I would never go again. OVERPRICED for nothing to write home to.

Room Tip: I can't say for any room as I only stayed I the Mt cottage but I suggest looking elsewhere for this price you could get much better.
2  Thank becky m
Crescentlodgepa, Guest Relations Manager at Crescent Lodge & Country Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 20 February 2014

Thank you so much for taking the time to share your candid comments with us. We are so sorry that you were not happy with your stay. We do take all comments very serious and we will look into the concerns that you have brought to our attention. We do hope that you will give us another chance the next time you are in the area.

Reviewed 17 February 2014

Very nice hotel. The staff was friendly, breakfast was good, not great. The rooms were very clean and had a nice vibe, with an old style as if they belonged to another century. Not to say that anything in the room was old, just old-school. Comfortable bed, hot shower, flat screen TV. Close proximity to ski resorts. Overall i highly recommend staying here

Stayed: January 2014, travelled as a couple
Crescentlodgepa, Guest Relations Manager at Crescent Lodge & Country Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 19 February 2014

Thank you so much for sharing your review. From myself and the entire staff we are so pleased that you enjoyed your stay with us. We look forward to seeing again.