My boyfriend and I stayed at the Crescent Lode for two nights for my birthday weekend. We stayed in the Edgewood cottage. It was a private cottage towards the back of the property. It had a full kitchen, a HUGE hot tub, a real wood burning fireplace and a private deck with two sun chairs and a table. The cottage was very clean and romantic. We found the grounds to be very well landscaped, with all different types of beautiful flowers through out the property.
Before we checked in, we had been canoeing down the Delaware River (Adventure Sports) and were very happy to relax by the clean and well maintained pool upon checking in . Usually where ever we go there are a million kids running around the pool. Not here.There were a few other couples by the pool, but by no means crowed. It was nice to just hang out here and relax.
We had dinner the first night at the resturant. It was a little pricy ($28 for the Rib Eye Steak), however it was cooked perfectly, the food was delicous and the service was really outstanding.
Overall this place was really enjoyable.
Another bonus is that the Mount Airy Casino is a five min drive from here. So was horseback riding. We also drove about 35 min to Rubber Ducky Boat rentals and rented a speed boat for the afternoon. We were debating if we should go to the Jersey shore instead, but I'm so glad we didn't, we had a great time in the Poconos.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- “A Romantic Country Inn”At Crescent Lodge and Country Inn your will experience immaculate accommodations, fireplaces, whirlpool tubs and canopy beds with plush thick comforters. Select from a standard room in the main lodge or a cottage located on our 10 acres of beautifully landscaped grounds. Free Wifi is included in the main lodge.Our guests can enjoy continental breakfast every morning from 8:00 a.m. - 11:00 a.m.The Crescent Lodge Restaurant and Bar:Our renowned on-site restaurant is open year round serving American cuisine. The Crescent Lodge restaurant has been nominated several times by the Pocono Record as one of the most romantic restaurants in the Pocono Mountain region.Antique Gift Shop:The Inn's popular gift shop is stocked with handmade jewelry, antiques and other items.We are conveniently located in the heart of Pocono Mountains. Within an arm reach to Camelback Ski Resort and Camelback Beach, Mount Airy Casino, Pocono Raceway and The Crossing Premium Outlets. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Travel Republic (UK) and Evoline ltd so you can book your Crescent Lodge & Country Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Crescent Lodge & Country Hotel Cresco
- Crescent Lodge And Country Inn
- Country Inn Cresco
- Cresco Country Inn