I & my husband stayed at the crescent lodge for the labor day weekend alongwith a friend and were disappointed that for $165/night the rooms were way below standards. The rooms are extremely small and are not kept well at all. The window curtains kept falling, the bed is supposed to be queen but is much smaller, there is barely enough standing room in the bathroom. Our bathroom door would not close at all and we mentioned this to the management the day we checked-in and a couple of times after that. Not to mention they did not do anything and it was extremely inconvenient. The only plus point was that room was clean. FYI, there is no wi-fi or internet for guests in the hotel.
The inn is in a peaceful secluded area. However, we were horrified to see that all the compound lights were off after midnight and there was no one at the reception area!!! It was so dark it was difficult to see the entrance coming late at night. We had to enter the hotel through emergency stairs(they had given the key) in the back. Imagine having an emergency and no one to respond!
The country breakfast every morning 9am - 11am is included in the price but is extremely overrated. We were there for Saturday, Sunday, Monday. The breakfast on Sat and Mon was horrendous. We we went there around 10am and found 2-3 english muffins and stone-hard bagels in a platter. There was one hot item(quiche,etc.) everyday. Other than that it was just some cut fruits and cereal boxes lying around. The spoons,forks,etc. seemed like they had not been washed. There was just 1 old guy with an apron roaming around in the dining area who looked like a staff member. The breakfast on sunday, however, was a feast with omelettes and servers coming to take your orders.
It is definitely not what they advertise. I would rather stay at a radisson or Mariott for the same price.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- “A Romantic Country Inn”At Crescent Lodge and Country Inn your will experience immaculate accommodations, fireplaces, whirlpool tubs and canopy beds with plush thick comforters. Select from a standard room in the main lodge or a cottage located on our 10 acres of beautifully landscaped grounds. Free Wifi is included in the main lodge.Our guests can enjoy continental breakfast every morning from 8:00 a.m. - 11:00 a.m.The Crescent Lodge Restaurant and Bar:Our renowned on-site restaurant is open year round serving American cuisine. The Crescent Lodge restaurant has been nominated several times by the Pocono Record as one of the most romantic restaurants in the Pocono Mountain region.Antique Gift Shop:The Inn's popular gift shop is stocked with handmade jewelry, antiques and other items.We are conveniently located in the heart of Pocono Mountains. Within an arm reach to Camelback Ski Resort and Camelback Beach, Mount Airy Casino, Pocono Raceway and The Crossing Premium Outlets. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Travel Republic (UK), Hotel.de, Expedia, Traveltool, S.L.U. and Evoline ltd so you can book your Crescent Lodge & Country Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Crescent Lodge & Country Hotel Cresco
- Crescent Lodge And Country Inn
- Country Inn Cresco
- Cresco Country Inn